- Fills air cushions to protect fragile items from harsh shipping demands
- Compatible with Pregis AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® film rolls (sold separately)
- Allows for easy change between film types
- Compact design saves space
- Ideal for e-commerce, small businesses, and ship-from-store
- Pregis 4075421 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 15 1/2" x 6" Clear Double Cushion Film Roll
- Pregis 4075452 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 15 1/2" x 6" Quilt Large Cushion Film Roll
- Pregis 4075460 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 15 1/2" x 6" Quilt Small Cushion Film Roll
- Pregis 4075468 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 15 1/2" x 6" Clear Supertube Film Roll
- Pregis 4075425 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 4" x 8" Renew Cushion Film Roll - 2/Case
- Pregis 4075427 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 8" x 8" Renew Cushion Film Roll - 2/Case
- Pregis 4075432 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 4" x 8" Clear Cushion Film Roll - 2/Case
- Pregis 4075433 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® 8" x 8" Clear Cushion Film Roll - 2/Case
|Pregis 4075536 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||19.33 lb.|
|Features||Made in America|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Pregis 4075536 Details
Keep delicate items protected during shipping by using this Pregis 4075536 AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® air cushion machine to inflate cushion film and fill the void in the box! Packing cushion film protects your fragile items from the harsh physical demands that come with shipping, and this machine allows you to produce as much film as you'll need. It's compatible with Pregis AirSpeed® Mini Pak'r® film rolls (sold separately).
Compared to other shipping machines, the compact design saves space and gets the job done without breaking the bank. Plus, Pregis offers multiple different types of film (sold separately), allowing users to mix and match different rolls to adapt to their packaging needs on the fly. This machine's RFID technology automatically adjusts packaging settings depending on the type of film being used. Ideal for e-commerce, small businesses, and ship-from-store, this reliable air cushion machine will help you protect you goods during transport. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This salmon or trout product was raised in accordance with RSPCA standards for animal welfare. The RSPCA assures that this fish was responsibly raised, handled, transported, and slaughtered by enforcing a strict set of humane standards.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register