Other Available Sizes:
- Meets FDA- and USDA-approved requirements for use in food service and handling applications
- Made from a blend of nylon and linear low-density LLDPE
- Has a zip top with hanging hole; upper lip with tear notch can be heat-sealed to prevent tampering
- K-style design and 3 mil thickness offers optimal strength with good flexibility
- 3” bottom gusset allows you to stand the bag up while it is being filled
Other Products from this Line
- Choice 5" x 8 1/2" 3 Mil Silver Metallized / Clear Plastic Zip Top Stand-Up Pouch with Hanging Hole - 1000/Case
- Choice 7 1/2" x 11 1/2" 3 Mil Silver Metallized / Clear Plastic Zip Top Stand-Up Pouch with Hanging Hole - 500/Case
- Choice 7 1/2" x 11 1/2" Customizable 3 Mil Clear Nylon / Linear Low-Density LLDPE Zip Top Stand-Up Pouch with Hanging Hole - 500/Case
- Choice 6" x 9 1/2" Customizable 3 Mil Clear Nylon / Linear Low-Density LLDPE Zip Top Stand-Up Pouch with Hanging Hole - 1000/Case
- Choice 6" x 9 1/2" 3 Mil Silver Metallized / Clear Plastic Zip Top Stand-Up Pouch with Hanging Hole - 1000/Case
- Choice 4" x 6" 3 Mil Silver Metallized / Clear Plastic Zip Top Stand-Up Pouch with Hanging Hole - 1000/Case
|Shipping Weight||13 lb.|
|Height||8 1/2 Inches|
|Gusset Width||3 Inches|
|Closure Style||Zip Top|
Made in America
|Gusset Style||Bottom Gusset|
|Material|| LLDPE Plastic|
|Type|| Candy Bags|
Food Grade Candy Bags
Food Storage Bags
Resealable Food Bags
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Securely package supplies with this Choice 5" x 8 1/2" 3 mil clear nylon / linear low-density LLDPE zip top stand-up pouch with hanging hole. Manufactured from a blend of nylon and linear low-density LLDPE, this plastic bag provides the perfect barrier between contents and airborne contaminants like dirt or debris. It also meets FDA- and USDA-approved specifications for safe food service and handling applications. This allows you to store a variety of miscellaneous items ranging from fresh produce and raw materials to perishables like nuts and candies. Plus, the pouch features a zip top and hanging hole for secure closure and convenient storage!
Designed for superior durability, this 3 mil product offers optimal strength with enough flexibility to fit your needs, which makes it less susceptible to damage than other bags and perfect for holding sharp or heavy objects. Its K-style construction also features 3/8" seals on three sides and two angled seals at the bottom for increased reliability. Additionally, its 3" bottom gusset allows you to stand the bag up while it is being filled. Plus, its clear design enables fast identification of contents in busy commercial settings. The zip top also supplies a secure closure, and the wide top lip can be heat-sealed to ensure that the bag's contents aren't tampered with before they reach your customers. The lip even includes a tear notch for convenient opening when the time comes. Ideal for safe packaging and storage of items, this pouch is a versatile addition to any establishment!
Height: 8 1/2"
Thickness: 3 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register