Orbis NPL660 29" x 26" x 6" Customizable Black Bakery Bread Tray / Bread Rack
- Fits 12 standard loaves of bread
- Rail and groove design facilitates blind stacking for quick and easy transport
- Features a space saving, cross-stack and nesting design for storage when the tray is empty
- Dual handles feature a comfort grip for easy portability
- Reinforced corners and smooth surfaces prevent damage to the product
- Automated system compatible
You May Also Need
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put my logo or design on this item?
- While you do not need to customize this item to purchase it, this item can be customized to help promote your brand, company, or event. To order this item customized with your design or logo, make sure to click the purple "Customize & Add to Cart" button at the top of the page.
How does it work?
To see even more custom products, be sure to check out our complete listing of items that can be customized just for you!
- Will this item stack with other bakery trays?
- Yes, this item will stack with other Orbis bakery trays of the same size.
- Are there other styles of bread trays available through this vendor?
- Yes, there are numerous bakery tray styles available through Orbis. Email [email protected] to get more information about what other styles are available.
Move your delicious bakery creations quickly and easily with this Orbis NPL660 29" x 26" x 6" black bakery bread tray / bread rack. This bread tray fits 12 standard loaves of bread and allows for the efficient flow of your product from bakery to retail stores, or even just within your own bakery! The 2 and 4-way blade entry are perfect for high volume production as well as the automated system compatibility. This tray has dual handles with a comfort grip for easy portability.
Once filled with your nice and warm bread, you can stack this tray quicker with the rail and groove design that facilitates blind stacking. Also, pair a stack of these trays with the correct size dolly for even quicker transportation. When empty, this product cross-stacks, allowing many different tray sizes to be stacked in one area. The nesting feature also makes easy storage possible. This tray features reinforced corners and smooth surfaces for maximum durability.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:trays soap tray stacked curing great sturdy easily dry days
Really high-quality racks for delivering bread. They are very big, so check your measurements as they do come in a different size. But once you get the size down, they're super durable and definitely won't be breaking with any regular use. Nice too how they stack on top of one another to become a little bit more compact. Highly receommend.
My use for these bakery trays is probably unusual on this site, but they are absolutely perfect. I bought them for soap curing trays. They are very, very sturdy and about 1/5th the price of regular "soap curing trays." I am thrilled I found them on this website.
This has been a great tray! We own a warehouse and make soap. Once we cut the soap into bars, we space them out on this tray to air dry for a few days. The tray can be stacked and also has side handles so you can easily pick it up or pull it off a shelf.
These are great for carrrying our product. They are super sturdy and economical. We can stack quite a few of our product in not worry about damage
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register