this first aid kit cabinet is very handy and useful and I use this a lot l love this product and I highly recommend it.
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 1465 pieces; five fully stocked shelves, Class B
- Organized for easy access to what you need with door pouches for greater capacity
- Carrying handle for mobility with side latches to keep the cabinet closed
- Clear labeling for quick identification
- Meets ANSI Z308.1 Standards
Be prepared to handle workplace injuries by keeping this Noble Products 5 shelf first aid cabinet on hand.
Perfect for warehouses, factories, and other large industrial work settings, this first aid kit boasts five fully stocked shelves totaling 1465 pieces. Made to meet the new ANSI Z308.1-2021 standards, this Class B kit gives you the tools you need to handle a wide variety of ailments, ensuring your staff's safety. Plus, its large capacity means fewer refills!
Extensive Variety of Supplies
Featuring creams, pads, medical sprays, and a variety of bandages, this kit is great for cleaning and treating cuts and burns that can occur on the job. It also includes tablets to help alleviate common discomforts like headaches, indigestion, and seasonal colds. Plus, it comes with a first aid handbook so that important information is always accessible.
This cabinet features side latches to keep it shut and a carrying handle for easy mobility when you need to bring the kit to the injured person.
Thanks to the clear labeling and organized layout, it's easy to identify the items you need so that you can attend to patients as quickly as possible.
For a convenient storage spot that's easy to locate when needed, this cabinet can be mounted to your wall (mounting hardware sold separately).
- Width:19 1/4 Inches
- Depth:6 Inches
- Height:28 1/2 Inches
- BurnAid dressing 4" x 4":2
- 2" stretch roller gauze:3
- 4" stretch roller gauze:2
- Hand sanitizers:20
- Medi-Wash eyewash, 4 oz.:2
- Thera tears:4
- Eye pads:4
- MF hydrocortisone 1%:25
- MF tri-antibiotic ointment:25
- MF burn cream with lidocaine:25
- 3" cotton tip applicators:100
- Hand and body lotion, 4 oz.:1
- Antiseptic wipes XL:20
- Alcohol prep pads:50
- Ammonia wipes:10
- Burn pump spray, 2 oz.:1
- Antiseptic pump spray, 2 oz.:1
- Hydrogen peroxide pump spray, 2 oz.:1
- Isopropyl alcohol 70% pump spray, 2 oz.:1
- 1" x 3" plastic strips:100
- HW 7/8" x 3" woven strips:50
- HW woven fingertip bandages:40
- HW woven knuckle bandages:40
- HW 2" x 3" woven patch bandage:25
- 2" x 2" sterile gauze pads:10
- 3" x 3" sterile gauze pads:25
- 4" x 4" sterile gauze pads:10
- 2" x 3" non-adherent pads:10
- Adhesive tape tri-cut 5 yards:1
- Medi-rip 2" self-adherent wrap:1
- 9" x 5" blood stopper compress:1
- 5" x 9" trauma pads:4
- Triangular bandages:2
- Boxed ice pack small:1
- Boxed ice pack large:1
- Disposable tweezers:1
- 4 1/2" angle scissors:1
- Pairs of disposable vinyl gloves:4
- Multi-purpose splint:1
- CPR mask:1
- First aid handbook:1
- Antacid tablets:250
- Pain relief tablets:250
- Decorel forte plus tablets:100
- Foil blanket:1
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
People Talk About:kit aid recommend alternatives box cabinet comfortable company contents corner
This Noble First Aid kit is a great kit! We mounted it in our break room on the wall it is so large that we double stocked it to make sure we are ready for any situation. The contents in the kit was very versatile and we felt comfortable with their selection. The only issues we have with the product was that it had a few scuff marks on the face new out of box and one corner was little scratched like it had been dropped. This could very well have been the shipping company but we were not concerned about it. Would highly recommend this First Aid cut over other costly alternatives!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register