Noble Products First Aid Kit Cabinet - Class B - 1138-Piece, 4 Shelf
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 1138 pieces; four fully stocked shelves, Class B
- Organized for easy access to what you need with door pouches for greater capacity
- Carrying handle for mobility with side latches to keep the cabinet closed
- Clear labeling for quick identification
- Meets ANSI Z308.1 Standards
You May Also Need
Be prepared to handle workplace injuries by keeping this Noble Products 4 shelf first aid cabinet on hand.
Perfect for a variety of businesses, including kitchens, receiving departments, and medium to large industrial work settings, this first aid kit boasts four fully stocked shelves totaling 1138 pieces. Made to meet the new ANSI Z308.1-2015 standards, this Class B kit gives you the tools you need to handle a wide variety of ailments, ensuring your staff's safety.
"This is a big first aid kit! It is very easy to mount it to any wall. The kit itself has 4 shelfs fulled with supplies"Read More Reviews
Extensive Variety of Supplies
Featuring creams, pads, medical sprays, and a variety of bandages, this kit is great for cleaning and treating cuts and burns that can occur on the job. It also includes tablets to help alleviate common discomforts like headaches and indigestion, as well as a first aid handbook so that important information is always accessible.
This cabinet features side latches to keep it shut and a carrying handle for easy mobility when you need to bring the kit to the injured person.
Thanks to the clear labeling and organized layout, it's easy to identify the items you need so that you can attend to patients as quickly as possible.
For a convenient storage spot that's easy to locate when needed, this cabinet can be mounted to your wall (mounting hardware sold separately).
- Width: 15.25 Inches
- Depth: 5.5 Inches
- Height: 22.25 Inches
- BurnAid dressing 4" x 4": 2
- BurnAid unit dose, 1/8 oz.: 1
- 2" stretch roller gauze: 2
- 4" stretch roller gauze: 1
- Hand sanitizers: 10
- Medi-Wash eyewash, 4 oz.: 1
- Thera tears: 4
- Eye pads: 4
- MF tri-antibiotic ointment: 25
- 3" cotton tip applicators: 20
- Antiseptic wipes XL: 20
- Alcohol prep pads: 50
- Ammonia wipes: 10
- Burn pump spray, 2 oz.: 1
- Antiseptic pump spray, 2 oz.: 1
- 1" x 3" plastic strips: 100
- HW 7/8" x 3" woven strips: 50
- HW woven fingertip bandages: 40
- HW woven knuckle bandages: 40
- 3" x 3" sterile gauze pads: 25
- 2" x 3" non-adherent pads: 10
- Adhesive tape tri-cut 5 yards: 1
- Medi-rip 2" self-adherent wrap: 1
- 9" x 5" blood stopper compress: 1
- 5" x 9" trauma pads: 4
- Triangular bandages: 2
- Tourniquet: 1
- Boxed ice packs small: 2
- Disposable tweezers: 1
- 4 1/2" angle scissors: 1
- Pairs of disposable vinyl gloves: 4
- Multi-purpose splint: 1
- CPR mask: 1
- First aid handbook: 1
- Antacid tablets: 250
- Non-aspirin: 100
- Pain relief tablets: 250
- Cold relief tablets: 100
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
People Talk About:kit Mounts easily stocked love looks kitchens home great fulled
This kit is just a touch pricey, but it's pretty well stocked. It's great to have in kitchens, and my staff really love how much stuff it has.
This is a big first aid kit! It is very easy to mount it to any wall. The kit itself has 4 shelfs fulled with supplies
Arrived fully stocked with everything you need. Mounts easily and looks good. All Items are easily accessible and organized. Works in any office or home space.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register