- Gregg ruled with center line for shorthand writing
- "Eye-Ease" green paper for quick reading
- Durable brown board cover provides a hard surface for writing
- Unperforated and unpunched sheets
- Spiral wire binding makes book easy to open and close
National RED36646 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.33 lb.
- Binding Location
- Cover Color
- Number of Holes
- Number of Pages
- Without Perforations
- Gregg Ruled
- 6" x 9"
- Steno Pads
- Note Pads & Note Taking
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
National RED36646 Details
Keep your notes short and sweet with this National 36646 9" x 6" brown Gregg rule standard spiral steno book! Whether you're taking notes at a meeting or conducting an interview, this steno book is designed for optimal shorthand writing. Its Gregg ruled pages feature the traditional single margin line drawn down the middle. This keeps the user writing faster by cutting the hand's travel time in half when moving on to a new line.
The "Eye-Ease" green paper contrasts pencil strokes and dark ink for easy-to-read writing. This book features a spiral wire binding along the top to keep your pages turning easily. Since this steno book is unperforated, you won't need to worry about pages ripping or tearing out of the book easily.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
9 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register