Other Available Flavors:
- Neon green color; combines the sweet, tart flavors of lemon and lime
- Easy preparation and bulk supply
- Each gallon yields approximately (44) 16 oz. slushies
- Combine 1 part concentrate with 4.5 parts water in a slushy machine
- Best when used with non-carbonated frozen slushy or granita machines
- 11" 1 oz. Plastic Pump Dispenser for 1 Gallon Plastic Bottles
- Narvon 18 Qt. Slushy Mix Fill Container and Lid for Narvon 3.2 Gallon Bowl NSSM & SM Model Slushy Machines
- Narvon Summit Double 3.2 Gallon Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 115V
- Narvon Summit Triple 3.2 Gallon Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 115V
Offer your customers a refreshingly cold, sweet treat with this Narvon lemon lime slushy syrup!
This premium syrup gives you an easy and convenient way to create mouthwatering slushies for your convenience store, restaurant, bar, or movie theater. Featuring an eye-catching neon green color that helps to promote impulse buys, this slushy syrup is bursting with sweet, tart lemon lime flavor that your customers are sure to love. You can even mix and match this syrup with other flavors to create your own signature slushies, or add the liquor of your choice to create a refreshing adult slushy!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Easy to Prepare
To prepare delicious lemon lime slushies, simply combine 1 part syrup with 4.5 parts water in a slushy or granita machine and follow your machine's instructions for freezing time. For tasty frozen adult beverages, combine 1 part flavored slushy syrup with 4 parts water and 1 part alcohol (40% abv) before freezing in your slushy or granita machine.
Each 1 gallon of syrup yields approximately (44) 16 oz. prepared slushies, proving you with an ample supply at an amazing value!
Make a Profit on Your First Batch
Yield per 1 gallons of base – 44 (16 oz.) servings
Cost per gallon - $12.49
Concentrate cost per drink - $0.28
Cost of additional materials - $0.15
Total cost - $0.43
Recommended sell price (16oz) - $4.99
Profit per serving: $4.56
Profit per gallon: $200
*Pricing and yield may vary
Offering quality beverage equipment and supplies, Narvon provides you with the options you need at the prices you want. Narvon's assortment of products - from slushy syrups to slushy or granita machines - is sure to keep your establishment in full operation and make bulk preparation simple. Look to Narvon as a brand you can trust for your beverage solutions!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Package Size:1 gal.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register