- Offers heavy-duty protection from cuts and scrapes
- High-performance 13 gauge fabric
- Boasts ANSI level A3 protection and EN 388 CE protection of 4542
- Great for warehouses and industrial applications
- Extra large sized
Other Products from this Line
- Cordova Monarch Gray Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Gray Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Black Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Latex Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Dots Gray Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Two-Sided Nitrile Dotted Coating
- Cordova Monarch Gray Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black HCT Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Soft Green Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Sub-Zero Hi-Vis Green Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Foam Latex Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Monarch Black Engineered Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Shipping Weight
- 0.16 lb.
- CE-EN388 Abrasion Level
- Level 4
- CE-EN388 Cut Level
- Level 5
- CE-EN388 Puncture Level
- Level 2
- Cut Protection Level
- Level A3
- Engineered Fiber
- Maximum Weight Protection
- 1,000 Grams
- Extra Large
- 13 Gauge
Customer questions about this product
What does the weight refer to on this cut-resistant glove?
The weight refers to the weight in grams that would need to be applied in order for a blade to cut through this glove. Gloves with a higher weight are stronger and harder to penetrate than those with lower weights.
Cordova Safety Products 3750XL Details
Protect your hands with this Monarch white engineered fiber cut resistant pair of gloves with white polyurethane palm coating. The 13 gauge fabric offers a high level of cut resistance with EN388 CE protection of 4542 and ANSI level A3 cut protection, meaning that more than 1000 grams of weight is required to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free tasks for your employees as they can be sure the gloves will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Perfect for warehouses, construction sites, and handy-man jobs alike, this pair of gloves is sure to boost both safety and productivity.
Made of white engineered fiber, this pair of gloves offers contact heat resistance, high cut resistance, and a comfortable fit. This pair of gloves comes with a white polyurethane palm coating which provides great protection against abrasions while providing excellent grip without being sticky. The coating also resists oils, solvents, gasoline, and oxidation. A great way to keep employees safe during various tasks, the cut protection quality makes this pair of gloves a versatile, useful addition to your safety equipment!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
This item protects hands against cuts.
This item protects hands against heat.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register