Metro A456BC Super Adjustable Chrome 4 Tier Mobile Shelving Unit with Rubber Casters - 21" x 48" x 69"
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 4 posts and 4 shelves
- 1" shelf adjustment enables operator to optimize storage footprint
- Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools
- Open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air
- Rated at 600 lb. per unit
- 4 rubber swivel casters (2 locking)
- Easy to assemble
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Metro SAKITA2 Adjustable Release Split Sleeve
plus $4.89 /Each
Metro CSM6-G 6" x 1 1/4" Green Shelf Marker
Metro CSM6-GR 6" x 1 1/4" Gray Shelf Marker
Metro CSM6-R 6" x 1 1/4" Red Shelf Marker
Metro CSM6-Y 6" x 1 1/4" Yellow Shelf Marker
Metro CSM6-T 6" x 1 1/4" Tan Shelf Marker
Metro CSM6-W 6" x 1 1/4" White Shelf Marker
Metro 9970Z Clamp Assembly - 8/Pack
|Metro A456BC Specs|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Product Line||Metro Super Adjustable|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the weight capacity determined for this mobile shelving unit?
- The weight capacity of each mobile shelving unit is determined by the type of caster. Polyurethane casters have a total load rating of 900 Ibs. Rubber casters have a total load rating of 600 Ibs. The amount and or type of shelves do not affect the weight capacity.
Metro A456BC Details
Construct a sturdy and conveniently mobile storage system with the all-inclusive Metro A456BC Super Adjustable chrome 4 tier mobile shelving unit! Four resilient rubber swivel casters allow you to easily move the unit for quick and efficient cleaning, while two of them lock to ensure reliable stability during day-to-day use. This kit includes four 21" x 48" Super Adjustable 2 chrome wire shelves which boast a unique corner release system that allows you to effortlessly adjust the shelves' position without the use of tools!
Each of the four included 63" SiteSelect chrome posts has crystal clear engravings that make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever. They are each grooved at 1" increments, and double grooved every 8" to provide you with a visual guide that makes positioning shelves a breeze.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register