Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $13.68 back (1,368 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Includes 4 posts and 4 shelves
- 1" shelf adjustment enables operator to optimize storage footprint
- Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools
- Open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air
- Rated at 600 lb. per unit
- 4 rubber swivel casters (2 locking)
- Easy to assemble
- Includes split sleeves for a secure fit
Works WithView All Items
$4.00/EachOut Of Stock
Metro A366BC Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 93 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 18 Inches
- 69 Inches
- 600 lb.
- Caster Type
- With Casters
- NSF Listed
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Product Line
- Metro Super Adjustable
- Shelving Units
Customer questions about this product
- How is the weight capacity determined for this mobile shelving unit?
- The weight capacity of each mobile shelving unit is determined by the type of caster. Polyurethane casters have a total load rating of 900 Ibs. Rubber casters have a total load rating of 600 Ibs. The amount and or type of shelves do not affect the weight capacity.
Metro A366BC Details
Construct a sturdy and conveniently mobile storage system with the all-inclusive Metro A366BC Super Adjustable chrome 4 tier mobile shelving unit! Four resilient rubber swivel casters allow you to easily move the unit for quick and efficient cleaning, while two of them lock to ensure reliable stability during day-to-day use. This kit includes four 18" x 60" Super Adjustable 2 chrome wire shelves which boast a unique corner release system that allows you to effortlessly adjust the shelves' position without the use of tools!
Each of the four included 63" SiteSelect chrome posts has crystal clear engravings that make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever. They are each grooved at 1" increments, and double grooved every 8" to provide you with a visual guide that makes positioning shelves a breeze.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register