$18.95/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Stainless steel, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), and fiberglass core construction offers excellent cut and abrasion resistance
- ANSI level A7 cut protection and medium weight 10-gauge construction
- Materials are FDA-approved for direct food contact; antimicrobial protection promotes sanitary conditions
- Machine washable and bleach safe
- Ambidextrous design enables versatile use
|Mercer Culinary M33412M Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Protection Level||Level A7|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the weight refer to on this cut-resistant glove?
- The weight refers to the weight in grams that would need to be applied in order for a blade to cut through this glove. Gloves with a higher weight are stronger and harder to penetrate than those with lower weights.
Mercer Culinary M33412M Details
Protect your employees' hands from slices, cuts, and abrasions with this Mercer Culinary M33412M MercerMax® gray A7 level cut-resistant glove. Designed to reduce the occurrence of injuries, this cut-resistant glove will instantly increase the safety and speed of your commercial kitchen's operations. Featuring a stainless steel, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), and fiberglass core construction, it provides excellent cut and abrasion resistance. The medium weight 10-gauge design offers ANSI level A7 cut protection, meaning that it takes 4,000 grams of weight or more to cut through the material. Plus, the ambidextrous design ensures the glove can easily fit on either the left or right hand of each staff member, adding versatility and quick access to safety measures in your kitchen.
All materials are FDA-approved for direct food contact, while built-in antimicrobial protection further promotes sanitary use. For your convenience, this glove is machine washable and bleach safe - simply toss it into your washer or laundry bin at the end of a busy day. The green band readily indicates that it is a size medium. This affordable but durable glove will be a huge hit in your kitchen, saving you the trouble of avoidable injuries. Perfect for commercial kitchens, sandwich shops, delis, and butcher shops alike, this glove is sure to boost both safety and productivity.
This item is designed to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This item protects hands against cuts.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register