Good overall first aid kit to have on a food truck. Typical bandage stuff as well as some burn cream. Easy to mount on a wall with the pilot holes already drilled out. Kit is made of cheap plastic... tabs keep it closed for now but we will see what happens when the food truck is on the move.
$17.58/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$18.49/Each|
- Mobile, lightweight design is great for on-the-go use
- Features 104 pieces in a fully stocked kit
- Comes with a carrying handle for easy transportation
- Tabs on the kit provide secure closure when not in use
Medique 740P25P Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.53 lb.
- 9 1/16 Inches
- 6 5/16 Inches
- 2 3/8 Inches
- Number of Pieces
- Service Count
- 25 Person
- First Aid Kits
Medique 740P25P Details
This Medique 740P25P first aid kit is packed with over 100 first aid supplies to treat any unforeseen accident in your small business or restaurant. From cuts, scrapes, and burns to ailments like headaches or back pain, this kit contains everything you need to safely and effectively bandage and treat a variety of symptoms or wounds. It is designed to serve 25 people. A durable, wall mountable plastic case is included.
Width: 9 1/16"
Depth: 6 5/16"
Height: 2 3/8"
The 25 person first aid kit includes:
(1) Triangular bandage with pins
(1) Roll of non-sterile conforming gauze, 2" x 5 yd.
(4) Disposable latex gloves
(1) First aid handbook
(1) Pair of disposable tweezers
(10) Antiseptic wipes
(3) Ammonia inhalants
(3) Insect sting relief wipes
(1) Bulk box of triple antibiotic ointment packets .5g
(1) Box of 1" x 3" bandages
(1) Roll of adhesive tape, 1/2" x 5 yd.
(1) 4 Pack of 3" x 3" gauze pads
(4) Eye Pads
(4) Sterile gauze pads, 3" x 3"
(2) Sterile gauze pads, 4" x 4"
(8) Fingertip bandages
(8) Flexible knuckle bandages
(1) Ice pack, small
(1) Pair of wire scissors 4 1/2"
(24) Aspirin tablets, 325mg
(1) Sterile ABD pad 5" x 9"
(6) Packets of Burn Cream with Lidocaine, .9 g
(1) Bottle of Fendall BFS Eyewash, 1 oz.
(16) Plastic Bandages, 1" x 3"
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buckeye Fire Extinguisher Adhesive Label - Red and White, 18" x 4"
- Tablecraft B13 Employees Only Sign - Stainless Steel, 5" x 5"
- Exit Sign - Red and White, 9" x 6"
- Impact 24" Plunger with Wood Handle
- Buckeye Fire Extinguisher Adhesive Label - Red and White, 12" x 4"
- Tablecraft B12 Stainless Steel Unisex Restrooms Sign 5" x 5"
- Carlisle 40024EC02 6" Hand Scrub Brush
- No Smoking Sign - Black and White, 9" x 3"
- Tablecraft B14 No Smoking Sign - Stainless Steel, 5" x 5"
- Fire Extinguisher Sign - Red and White, 9" x 6"
- Rubbermaid FG637400BLA 7 1/2" Lobby Broom with Black Flagged Bristles and 28" Handle
- Hand Wash Only Sign - Black and White, 9" x 3"
People Talk About:kit aid need small price great everything perfect restaurant business
It’s a must have in a kitchen. Easy to assemble, holds a large volume of lettuce, and dries the lettuce to your liking. Highly recommended!
Pretty basic first aid kit. Good for our food truck at the moment. Will be upgrading to one that is a bit heavier duty as these boxes are pretty cheap.
Just what i needed. Has everything you would need. I just keep refilling and added moee burn cream. Box is sturdy. I would definitely order again
This is a nice first aid kit for a small business. It contains anything you might need for a quick fix or to treat very mild injuries and accidents. It's considered sufficient for the fire department inspection, and comes at a very reasonable price compared to local stores.
This first aid kit is suitable for a small business which has basically everything you need. What I liked about it is sthat it has a lot more bandages than other brands.
Every business should have a first aid kit for those m=small emergencies that pop up. This product fits the bill at a very reasonable cost.
This is perfect for my coffee house. It has everything we can possibly need and use. The size is very cute and can be placed anywhere.
This kit looks like it covers just about any emergency, we have burns more then anything else so go though burn cream like crazy but it’s easy to just add supplies as needed. Nice convenient kit
This kit is exactly what we needed to make our health inspector happy and have a quick resource for our employees. We even hung it on the wall for ease.
In a brewery, accidents can happen and a first aid kit is pretty essential for our company. There's enough items in here to take care of most scrapes/cuts although the quality of the bandaids could be a little better.
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any concerns with your product at any time please reach out to our Customer Solutions team!
Very pleased with this quite extensive first aid kit. The wall mounting option provides great functionality and means it won't take up space in your cabinets. I'm not sure what it means by "25 person" but I'm positive with the 138 pieces that are included it, it will easily serve that many people.
This is a nice little kit to have around the house. It is only for 25 people but it has 138 pieces. it's nice for minor accidents.
We purchased two of these to place in our store-one for the store area and one for the work room. The kit contains everything we need to be prepared for general on-the-job accidents . It was so nice to be fully equipped for injuries with just one purchase.
Medique 740P25P 138 Piece First Aid Kit 25 Person --- this is a good little first aid kit and it already came in handy on the first day of business!
Good price for a first aid kit. All establishments should definitively have one of these. Has holes on the handle so you can attach to the wall.
Too much gauze, not enough aspirin/ibuprofin. But that is generally my opinion of kits. I got it to make the health inspector happy and he is!
This kit is very complete, and it has all of the items you need in case of an emergency. Lots of band aids and even gloves are included
Great must have. I burn myself 100 times!! this kit had everything for first aid. It has saved me time when I needed it and save me from suffering my burns all day.
This first aid kit is a beautiful way to have a catch all safety net for your house. There's a little bit of everything in this kit
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register