Bought a couple of these for the office first aid kit. Refilling the kit by buying individual pieces is better than having someone come in to refill the kit because that cost so much.
$2.56/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 23||$2.80/Each|
- Treats minor cuts, scrapes, and abrasions
- Clean affected area before application
- Helps prevent infection from occurring
- Topical solution is sprayed directly onto affected region
- Perfect for stocking medical kits and cabinets at your office, restaurant, or construction site
- CDN THD2FE Digital Infrared Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
- Noble Products 933-Piece 3 Shelf Class B First Aid Kit Cabinet
- Noble Products First Aid Kit Cabinet - Class B - 1138-Piece, 4 Shelf
- Noble Products First Aid Kit Cabinet - Class B - 1465-Piece, 5 Shelf
|Medi-First 26802 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.145 lb.|
|Type||Antiseptic Sprays / Wipes|
Medi-First 26802 Details
Treat minor cuts, scrapes, and abrasions with this Medi-First 26802 isopropyl alcohol spray. From busy chefs trying to keep up with a busy dinner rush to students racing around on the playground, injuries are bound to happen. With this spray, you can quickly treat and greatly reduce the likelihood of infection by promptly cleaning and spraying the affected area. Use this spray to stock your medical cabinet or kit at your construction site, commercial kitchen, office, or school. Each bottle contains 2 oz. of solution that can also be utilized to help treat and sooth slight burns. For best results, always thoroughly read the directions and warnings on the box.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedi-First 24402 Antiseptic Spray Pump Bottle - 2 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsMedi-First 25702 Hydrogen Peroxide Pump Spray - 2 oz.
People Talk About:kit aid kids love alcohol around better bought buying carry
Must have during these times of uncertainty. Easy to carry around and safe to use on kids hands since they love to touch everything when we are out. Kids love the size and keep one with them all the time.
I purchased this Isopropyl alcohol spray for my first aid kit. I would definitely recommend this for an at home first aid kit. Great price!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register