Manitowoc RNF0620W 22" Water Cooled Nugget Ice Machine - 613 lb.
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Produces up to 613 lb. of ice per day
- 22" wide, space-saving design
- Makes bite-size nugget cubes with light, chewable texture
- Perfect for beverage applications and dispensing
- Creates a 90% ice to water ratio to prevent congealing
- Features an evaporator designed for maximum quality and operating life
- Continuous production eliminates harvest cycle and ensures quieter operation
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Manitowoc K-00472 Bin Adapter Kit for Select 22" Ice Machines
plus $162.49 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $41.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Regency Ice Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $98.49 / Each
Manitowoc D420 Ice Storage Bin - 383 lb.
plus $920.00 / Each
|Manitowoc Ice RNF0620W-161 Specs|
|Depth||23 5/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
500 to 750 Pounds
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Power Usage||4.67 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the You May Also Need items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why do I need an adapter kit for my nugget ice machine / dispenser combination?
- All dispenser manufacturers require a nugget ice adapter kit in order to ensure your machine operates at its optimum level. Installing the right adapter for your ice machine / dispenser combination prevents the ice from congealing and damaging your equipment. Because some dispensers are not compatible with nugget ice machines, even with an added adapter, it is important that you review the manufacturer's literature and guidelines when making a selection. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is happy to help!
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What does the "T" or "F" mean in the new Manitowoc model numbers?
- This indicates that the unit is using R290 refrigerant, a more eco-friendly refrigerant. Although the new models are identical to the older models, Manitowoc has phased out the production of units without R290 refrigerants in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations. Refrigerant Regulations.
Manitowoc Ice RNF0620W-161 Details
Produce up to 613 lb. of ice per day at your restaurant, cafeteria, or hospital facility with the Manitowoc RNF0620W-161 water cooled nugget ice machine! Thanks to its continuous production capability, you'll eliminate noisy harvest cycles, which ensures a quieter operation. With less noise, you'll have happier guests, and a more relaxed atmosphere!
Boasting a modular design, you can choose the ice bin and head unit that best fit your needs, which provides you with ultimate flexibility. This ice machine produces nugget ice, which consist of small pieces typically ranging from 3/8" in width to 1/2" in length. These perfectly bite-sized cubes possess a light, chewable texture and are comprised of a 90% ice to water ratio, making them perfect for soft drinks, dispensing, smoothie production, and more. Plus, the high ice to water ratio also ensures maximum cooling power with minimum dilution, making this unit's production capabilities as efficient as it is easy to operate!
This unit includes a 1 hp compressor and uses R-404A refrigerant. It can create ice using water between 37 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit and will operate in ambient temperatures between 50 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 23 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice RNF0620W-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!