- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
|Shipping Weight||1.68 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
- Can the utility type, serial number, or production date of my equipment affect whether or not this part fits?
- Sometimes, factors like the voltage, fuel type, and serial number may determine whether or not a particular part will fit your particular unit. We do our best to provide the most up to date information possible on our site but we cannot guarantee that this will clarify every possible scenario. If you require additional confirmation that this part is the correct one for your unit, we recommend consulting manufacturer literature and resources for your equipment to verify the correct part.
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
Manitowoc Ice 7602133 Water Float Valve Assembly.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Manitowoc Ice QD0132A|
|Manitowoc Ice QD0133W|
|Manitowoc Ice QD0212A|
|Manitowoc Ice QD0213W|
|Manitowoc Ice QD0272A|
|Manitowoc Ice QD0273W|
|Manitowoc Ice QM45A|
|Manitowoc Ice QM45AE|
|Manitowoc Ice QR0130A|
|Manitowoc Ice QR0131W|
|Manitowoc Ice QR0210A|
|Manitowoc Ice QR0211W|
|Manitowoc Ice QR0270A|
|Manitowoc Ice QR0271W|
|Manitowoc Ice QY0134A|
|Manitowoc Ice QY0135W|
|Manitowoc Ice QY0214A|
|Manitowoc Ice QY0215W|
|Manitowoc Ice QY0274A|
|Manitowoc Ice QY0275W|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register