- Offers heavy-duty protection from cuts and scrapes
- High-performance 13 gauge fabric
- Boasts ANSI level A4 protection and EN 388 CE protection of 4543
- Great for warehouses and industrial applications
- Extra large sized
Other Products from this Line
- Cordova Machinist Salt and Pepper HPPE/Glass Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Gray Polyurethane Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Machinist Salt and Pepper HPPE/Glass Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Foam Nitrile Palm Coating - Pair
- Cordova Machinist Salt and Pepper HPPE / Glass Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Black Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating
- Cordova Machinist Salt and Pepper HPPE / Glass Fiber Cut Resistant Gloves with Orange Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating and TPR Protectors - Pair
- Shipping Weight
- 0.26 lb.
- Cut Protection
- CE-EN388 Abrasion Level
- Level 4
- CE-EN388 Cut Level
- Level 5
- CE-EN388 Puncture Level
- Level 3
- CE-EN388 Tear Level
- Level 4
- Cut Protection Level
- Level A4
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
- HPPE / Glass Fiber
- Maximum Weight Protection
- 1,500 Grams
- Extra Large
- 13 Gauge
Customer questions about this product
What does the weight refer to on this cut-resistant glove?
The weight refers to the weight in grams that would need to be applied in order for a blade to cut through this glove. Gloves with a higher weight are stronger and harder to penetrate than those with lower weights.
Cordova Safety Products 3734NRXL Details
Protect your hands with this Machinist salt and pepper HPPE / glass fiber cut resistant pair of gloves with black crinkle latex palm coating. The 13 gauge fabric offers a high level of cut resistance with EN388 CE protection of 4543 and ANSI level A4 cut protection, meaning that more than 1500 grams of weight is required to cut through the material. This ensures worry-free tasks for your employees as they can be sure the gloves will remain durable, comfortable, and fully capable of guarding against accidental cuts, even in high volume, fast-paced settings. Perfect for warehouses, construction sites, and handy-man jobs alike, this pair of gloves is sure to boost both safety and productivity.
Made of salt and pepper HPPE / glass fiber, this high performance pair of gloves is specially designed to have a high tensile strength, be lightweight, and be low-linting, making it ideal for use by mechanics. This pair of gloves comes with an black crinkle latex palm coating which provides superior strength and excellent grip in dry conditions. Plus, latex palms are resistant to liquids and chemicals for even better hand protection. A great way to keep employees safe during various tasks, the cut protection quality makes this pair of gloves a versatile, useful addition to your safety equipment!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item protects hands against cuts.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register