Earn up to $15.87 back (1,587 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Light features cast aluminum housing with yellow powder-coat paint
- Weatherproof light has an IP54 rating
- LED light features a life expectancy of 50,000 hours
- Able to instantly start up at full output, even in cold temperatures
- Can run for up to 4 hours at 100% strength
Other Products from this Line
- Lind Equipment LE965LEDC-MAG Rechargeable LED Floodlight with Magnetic Mount, 360 Yoke, and 120V Charger - 30W, 3,000 Lumens
- Lind Equipment LE965LEDC 360 Yoke Rechargeable LED Floodlight with Adjustable Stand - 30W, 4,000 Lumens
- Lind Equipment LE965LEDC-CLAMP Rechargeable LED Floodlight with Clamp Mount, 360 Yoke, and 120V Charger - 30W, 3,000 Lumens
- Lind Equipment LE965LEDC-FS Battery-Powered LED Floodlight with Floor Stand, 360 Yoke, and 120V Charger - 30W, 3,000 Lumens
- Lind Equipment LE965LEDC-TR Rechargeable LED Portable Area Light with Adjustable Tripod - 30W, 3,000 Lumens
Lind Equipment Ltd. LE965LEDC-TD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 10 lb.
- 6 Inches
- 9 Inches
- 8 Inches
- 0.67 Amps
- 120 Volts
- 30 Watts
- Battery Life
- 4 Hours
- 3,000 Lumens
- Bulb Type
- Mounting Type
- Power Type
- Rated Life
- Portable Lights
Lind Equipment Ltd. LE965LEDC-TD Details
Light up your work area with this Lind Equipment LE965LEDC-TD rechargeable LED dual area light! With a weatherproof IP54 rating, this area light is great for use in many different environments. The light can fully charge after 5 hours. It will instantly start up at full output, even in cold temperatures. It will then be able to work for 4 hours at 100% power. The LED light's life expectancy is also 50,000 hours to allow for long-lasting usage and to eliminate the need for a bulb replacement.
This LED light features an integrated 30W LED array for a high output that will light up your area. The 3-step battery indicator shows the status of the battery with green, yellow, and red lights so you can know just when it needs a charge. The light is also cool to touch to lessen the dangers surrounding the usage of the light. Plus, it includes a tripod mount that allows you to set the light up to keep it in place and keep your work area lit. The tripod is adjustable between 8' and 11' for added versatility. It also includes dual light heads to provide even greater light coverage. Great for construction, maintenance, general contractors, emergency response teams, and even military, this area light will keep areas illuminated to get the job done.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping and cannot be returned. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads for
Lind Equipment Ltd. LE965LEDC-TD
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register