Libbey 56811 Chemistry Bar 8.5 oz. (250 mL) Round Flask Glass - 12/Case
- Chemistry set theme suits your mixologists' creations
- Measurement marking increases accuracy when mixing drink recipes
- Excellent clarity for your colorful drink concoctions
- Round, flask-shape
- Multi-use glass can be used in a variety of creative ways
- Perfect for contemporary, trendy bars and nightclubs
|Libbey 56811 Specs|
|Height||5 1/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these measurements precise?
- The measurement markings are for design, and it is recommended to use them as approximations.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 56811 Details
Experiment with ingredients and mix up new drink recipes your customers will love with this innovative Libbey 56811 Chemistry Bar 8.5 oz. (250 mL) round flask glass! Featuring the shape of a chemistry lab flask re-imagined into stylish and trendy barware, it's the perfect vessel for your mixologists' colorful drink concoctions. Its freestanding, round shape and narrow opening contribute to a creative drink presentation. While the measurement marking on the flask adds to the realistic chemistry set look, it also can be used to help control how much you pour to reduce beverage costs.
Since its beginnings in 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Chemistry Bar round flask glass make it a perfect addition to any contemporary bar, nightclub, or event. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 1 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 1 7/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/4"
Height: 5 1/8"
Capacity: 8.5 oz. (250 mL)
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 56816 Chemistry Bar 8.5 oz. (250 mL) Cylinder Glass - 4/Case
Libbey 56808 Chemistry Bar 8.5 oz. (250 mL) Erlenmeyer Flask Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 56817 Chemistry Bar 2 oz. (60 mL) Test Tube Glass - 12/Case
Libbey 56814 Chemistry Bar 1.63 oz. (50 mL) Cylinder Glass - 4/Case
Libbey 56807 Chemistry Bar 34 oz. (1000 mL) Beaker Glass - 4/Case
Libbey 56809 Chemistry Bar 17 oz. (500 mL) Erlenmeyer Flask Glass - 6/Case
Libbey 56810 Chemistry Bar 34 oz. (1000 mL) Erlenmeyer Flask Glass - 4/Case
Libbey 56815 Chemistry Bar 3.38 oz. (100 mL) Cylinder Glass - 4/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register