$190.06/RollShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$199.26/Roll|
|Buy 1 - 2||$206.99/Roll|
Earn up to $6.21 back (621 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Manufactured from a three-layer blend of polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 2 mil thickness
- Features heat tunnels that allow for a "bullseye" closure
- Puncture-resistant to keep contents safe
- Good clarity allows for fast identification of contents
- Shipping Weight
- 67 lb.
- 4,200 Feet
- 20 Inches
- Made in America
- 2 Mil
- Shrink Wrap
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Designed for utmost versatility, this Lavex Industrial 20" x 4200' 2 mil clear polyethylene shrink bundling film is perfect for your fast-paced commercial environment. Manufactured from a three-layer blend of polyethylene, this film is tough and strong, and will stand up to use. It is designed for use with automated packaging equipment, including heat tunnels and shrink wrap guns, to achieve a tight "bullseye" closure. The film boasts a consistent shrink performance of 60-80% (MD) and 0-20% (TD).
Designed for superior strength, this 2 mil film gives you increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other types of film. Its clear design even enables fast identification of contents in busy settings. In addition, its puncture resistance will keep its contents safe. Perfect for packers, processors, and foodservice, you can feel good knowing this product is made to last with even thickness and clarity!
Thickness: 2 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register