$323.62/RollShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$336.67/Roll|
|Buy 1 - 2||$354.99/Roll|
Earn up to $10.65 back (1,065 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of carbon impregnated low-density polyethylene
- Features a sturdy 4 mil thickness
- Can be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety
- Conductive tubing protects products from electrostatic charges, chemicals, abrasions, and humidity
- Wound neatly on a roll with a 3" core and 1" core plug
- Shipping Weight
- 40 lb.
- 750 Feet
- 12 Inches
- Core Diameter
- 3 Inches
Made in America
- LDPE Plastic
- 4 Mil
Customer questions about this product
- What does the thickness mean on my plastic bag?
- The standard thickness for plastic bags is 2 - 3 mil. One "mil" refers to one thousandth of an inch. Bags that are thinner, such as bags with 1 mil, 1.25 mil, and 1.5 mil thicknesses, are better for single-use and disposable purposes. Bags that are thicker, including bags with a thickness of 4 mil and up, are considered hefty and are more reusable than thinner alternatives.
Easily package and display electronic parts with this Lavex Industrial 12" x 750' 4 mil black conductive polyethylene tubing. Manufactured from carbon impregnated low-density polyethylene (LDPE), this plastic tubing creates an extra strong static barrier. Its conductive design protects your products from electrostatic charges, chemicals, abrasions, and humidity. This plastic tubing is able to be cut and sealed from both sides for custom sizing. Plus, the tubing is able to be heat sealed, tied, stapled, or taped shut for excellent safety.
Designed for superior strength, this 4 mil tubing offers increased flexibility without sacrificing strength, which makes it less susceptible to rips and tears than other bags. Its black color even sets it apart from the similar pink anti-static tubing (sold separately). Plus, its conductive construction meets the MIL-P-82646 Rev. B. requirements. For convenience, this tubing is wound neatly on a roll with a 3" core and 1" core plug, and its size ensures even wall thickness. Ideal for item packaging, this tubing is a versatile addition to any establishment where electronic parts are kept!
Thickness: 4 mil
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register