- Holds and dispenses 6 1/2" to 9 3/4" dishes
- Accommodates between 165 and 248 dishes
- 450W heating element on base creates convection heat to warm dishes
- Tamper-proof thermostatic control features high-end shut-off and infinite settings
- Average dish temperature is 40 degree Fahrenheit above ambient environment
- Strong stainless steel construction resists both rust and corrosion
- Adjustable springs and guides to accommodate dishes of different weights and sizes
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 194225 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 10" to 13 1/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 194325 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 10" to 13 1/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 194425 Heated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 10" to 13 1/4" Dishes - 120V
- Lakeside 90225 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 2 3/4" to 6" Dishes
- Lakeside 90325 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 2 3/4" to 6" Dishes
- Lakeside 91225 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 4 1/4" to 7 1/2" Dishes
- Lakeside 91325 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 4 1/4" to 7 1/2" Dishes
- Lakeside 91425 Heated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 4 1/4" to 7 1/2" Dishes - 120V
- Lakeside 92225 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 6 1/2" to 9 3/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 92325 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 6 1/2" to 9 3/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 93225 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 8 3/4" to 12" Dishes
- Lakeside 93325 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 8 3/4" to 12" Dishes
- Lakeside 93425 Heated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 8 3/4" to 12" Dishes - 120V
|Lakeside 92425 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||30 lb.|
|Diameter||13 3/4 Inches|
|Cutout Diameter||12 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||165 - 248 Dishes|
|Features|| Fits ADA Height Counter|
Made in America
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Temperature Range||40 Degrees F|
Lakeside 92425 Details
Efficiently dispense dishes for plating or place setting with this Lakeside 92425 heated drop in dish dispenser. Designed to drop into an ADA compliant counter, the unit accommodates dishes from 6 1/2" to 9 3/4" in size and holds between 165 and 248 dishes at any given time.
Featuring a heated design, the dispenser includes a 450W heating element at its base to surround dishware with convection heat. This heat is adjustable with a tamper-proof thermostatic control outfitted with a high-end shut-off for safety purposes. Infinite settings are also included, as are an easy-to-use on/off switch and a power indicator light. Within just 1 hour of heating, dishware will reach a temperature approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit above the ambient temperature. By heating dishes prior to use, you ensure that hot meals remain at serving temperature longer, which can significantly improve customer satisfaction.
To retain heat, the dispenser is enclosed with stainless steel, which also helps preserve the cleanliness of the dishes. The stainless steel construction is fully welded and promotes long-lasting reliability while providing natural rust- and corrosion-resistance. It has three nylon guideposts, three 22-gauge stainless steel vertical side guides, and a 20-gauge stainless steel bottom brace to provide additional stability, keeping your stacked dishware securely in place. The guides adjust to accommodate a range of dish diameters, and dishes stack up to 22" in height on a 22-gauge stainless steel, removable platform.
Perimeter extension springs are mounted to the 18-gauge flange ring where the dispenser hangs from the countertop. The springs are easily adjustable to accommodate dishes of different weights; they're also removable for further flexibility. This dish dispenser is designed for your convenience and is great for a variety of food service operations, from banquet halls and hotels to fine dining establishments. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Flange Diameter: 13 3/4"
Cutout Diameter: 12 7/8"
Height (with guideposts): 25"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register