- 8" height ensures compliance with FDA food storage codes
- Made of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" extruded aluminum alloy tubes
- Plastic foot caps prevent damage to floors
- Durable, all-welded, tubular aluminum construction
- Rust-proof and corrosion-resistant
- 2000 lb. maximum load capacity
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 9071 20" x 48" x 8"Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9072 20" x 60" x 8" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9080 20" x 36" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9081 20" x 48" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9082 20" x 60" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9170 24" x 36" x 8" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9171 24" x 48" x 8" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9172 24" x 60" x 8" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9180 24" x 36" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9181 Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 24" x 48" x 12" - 2000 lb. Capacity
- Lakeside 9182 24" x 60" x 12" Aluminum Dunnage Rack - 1500 lb. Capacity
|Lakeside 9070 Specs|
|Capacity Rating||Medium Duty|
|Made in America||Yes|
Lakeside 9070 Details
Store bulk food items up off the ground while still keeping them within easy reach with this Lakeside 9070 aluminum dunnage rack! This rack is made of durable, all-welded, tubular aluminum for outstanding strength and durability. It can support up to 2000 lb. of evenly distributed weight, making it the perfect choice for large boxes of produce, unopened sacks of dry goods, and more.
This aluminum dunnage rack is comprised of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" extruded aluminum alloy tubes for lightweight durability. Light enough that you can move it around your storage room or cooler easily yet durable enough to support your heaviest bulk items, this rack is ideal for a variety of applications. Its 8" height makes it the perfect choice for storing food items since it complies with FDA food storage codes. Plus, the legs are capped with plastic feet to prevent contamination while protecting your floors from damage.
Rust-proof and corrosion-resistant, this aluminum dunnage rack is a great choice for any restaurant, bar, or other commercial kitchen where additional, safe storage is warranted.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register