- Handmade, luxury corkscrew from Laguiole, France, with a stunning handle design
- Comes packed in a genuine French oak box
- Perfect professional corkscrew for sommeliers to use at a restaurant or winery
- Long, retractable, finely serrated knife blade effortlessly cuts through foil
- Cone-shaped filet worm gradually tapers to a fine point for secure grip on the cork
Other Products from this Line
- Laguiole En Aubrac Blue Sycamore Wood Waiter's Corkscrew 3297
- Laguiole En Aubrac Green Malachite Waiter's Corkscrew 3299
- Laguiole En Aubrac Ebony and Ivory Checkered Inlay Waiter's Corkscrew 3300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Olivewood Waiter's Corkscrew 3301
- Laguiole En Aubrac Buffalo Horn Waiter's Corkscrew 3302
- Laguiole En Aubrac Brown Horn Waiter's Corkscrew 3303
- Laguiole En Aubrac Golden Gate Bridge Polished Steel Waiter's Corkscrew 3304
- Laguiole En Aubrac Juniper Wood Waiter's Corkscrew 3305
- Laguiole En Aubrac Golden Gate Bridge Red Enamel Waiter's Corkscrew 3306
- Laguiole En Aubrac Diamond Flower Waiter's Corkscrew 3309
- Laguiole En Aubrac Turquoise Waiter's Corkscrew 3310
- Laguiole En Aubrac Grapevine Wood Waiter's Corkscrew 3311
- Laguiole En Aubrac Silver Texalium Waiter's Corkscrew 3382
- Laguiole En Aubrac Brushed Stainless Steel Waiter's Corkscrew 3386
|Laguiole en Aubrac 3385 BX Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.22 lb.|
|Length||4 3/4 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Features|| Storage Case|
With Foil Cutter
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
Laguiole en Aubrac 3385 BX Details
Elevate your wine service with an artful touch with this Laguiole en Aubrac polished stainless steel waiter's corkscrew 3385. Carefully handcrafted in Laguiole, France, a prestigious region known for its unique and high-quality corkscrews, this corkscrew features a polished stainless steel handle and curved shape for a incredibly sleek and professional look. Its long, retractable, finely serrated knife blade effortlessly cuts through foil, while the tapered stainless steel open spiral worm with filet running down it is designed to better grip the cork. To protect and maintain this specialty corkscrew, it comes with a Laguiole en Aubrac branded French oak box for safe keeping and display.
The perfect choice for a sommelier, this one-of-a-kind luxury corkscrew delivers excellent performance and a stand-out appearance to differentiate the wine service in your wine bar or fine dining restaurant. This corkscrew's smooth, rounded boot lever opens bottles with ease. To use, start by cutting the foil under the lip of the bottle using the forged knife blade. Remove the foil and retract the knife. Then insert the worm into the cork and turn to secure the corkscrew. Place the notch of the boot lever on the lip of the bottle, hold it in place, and lever the handle to pull the cork out of the bottle.
Length: 4 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register