$919.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $27.57 back (2,757 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Excellent heat transfer and durability
- Spiral steel fin element for even heat regulation
- Thermal overload safety feature automatically shuts unit off in case of abnormal temperatures
- Includes wall/ceiling mount bracket for easy installation
- 40-90 degree Fahrenheit temperature range; 240/208V, 1 Phase, 7.5 kW
Other Products from this Line
- King Electric SKB2405-1-T-B Mountable Electric Heater with Mounting Bracket and Mechanical Thermostat - 240/208V, 1 Phase, 5 kW
- King Electric SKB2005-1-T-B Mountable Electric Heater with Mounting Bracket and Mechanical Thermostat - 208V, 1 Phase, 5 kW
- King Electric SKB2007-1-T-B Mountable Electric Heater with Mounting Bracket and Mechanical Thermostat - 208V, 1 Phase, 7.5 kW
- King Electric SKB2009-1-T-B Mountable Electric Heater with Mounting Bracket and Mechanical Thermostat - 208V, 1 Phase, 9 kW
- King Electric SKB2410-1-T-B Mountable Electric Heater with Mounting Bracket and Mechanical Thermostat - 240/208V, 1 Phase, 10 kW
King Electric SKB2407-1-T-B Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 45 lb.
- 12 1/2 Inches
- 16 1/2 Inches
- 16 1/4 Inches
- 240/208 Volts
- 7.5 Kilowatts
- Air Throw
- 20 Feet
- Made in America
- Heating Element Type
- Max CFM
- 600 CFM
- Mounting Style
- Plug Type
- Temperature Range
- 40 - 90 Degrees F
King Electric SKB2407-1-T-B Details
This heavy-duty King Electric SKB2407-1-T-B mountable electric heater with mounting bracket and mechanical thermostat provides an even, steady flow of warm air. Perfect for garages, warehouses, or to prevent water from freezing in fire room vaults, this heater can be used as a primary or supplemental heat source.
Adjust the temperature between 40 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit with the mechanical controls and use the high and low switch for ultimate precision. A red caution light will automatically turn on if the high temperature safety limit is surpassed, and a yellow power light indicates that the heater is turned on.
The heater's spiral steel fin heating element regulates heat so it flows evenly through the copper brazed coil. It eliminates the potential of overheating and uses less energy, saving you money. The built-in fan delay is another huge benefit to this heater, as it separates the compressor from the air handler. Instead of both shutting off at the same time with air building up within the unit, the fan delay allows the air handler to continue for a period of time after the compressor shuts off so the fan can push all of the remaining air out of the unit. A patented thermal overload element automatically disconnects the motor and shuts the unit off in case of abnormal temperatures, ensuring maximum safety.
Excellent heat transfer and durability are immediately apparent in this electric unit heater. It is constructed of 20-gauge electrogalvanized steel with a rust-resistant baked enamel finish, and with adjustable louvers made out of steel to direct airflow up or down, precision is guaranteed. Attach the heater to the wall or ceiling, up to 9 feet, with the included bracket. With CFM measuring 600 and air throw at 20 feet, you can be sure that this heater will thrive in large commercial and industrial environments. This dual rated unit requires a 240V or 208V connection for operation.
Dual rated heaters will draw 13% less amps and 25% less wattage when operated at 208V.
Width: 12 1/2"
Depth: 16 1/2"
Height: 16 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
King Electric SKB2407-1-T-B
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register