Other Available Wattages:
- 2-stage heating uses the lowest wattage necessary to heat the space, saving energy
- Summer fan mode provides airflow; heat and fan controllable with a timer
- Features a remote control with an included wall holder to easily adjust heater temperature and mode
- Energy-saving heater works with NEST or any 24V WiFi thermostat
- Includes a universal wall / ceiling bracket for convenient mounting
Other Products from this Line
- King Electric KB2405-1-ECO2S-PLUS 2-Stage Portable Unit Heater with Mounting Bracket, Temperature Sensor, and Remote Control - 208/240V, 1 Phase, 5kW
- King Electric KB2407-1-ECO2S-PLUS 2-Stage Portable Unit Heater with Mounting Bracket, Temperature Sensor, and Remote Control - 208/240V, 1 Phase, 7kW
- King Electric KB2412-1-ECO2S-PLUS-FB 2-Stage Portable Unit Heater with Mounting Bracket, Temperature Sensor, and Remote Control - 208/240V, 1 Phase, 12kW
- King Electric KB2415-1-ECO2S-PLUS-FB 2-Stage Portable Unit Heater with Mounting Bracket, Temperature Sensor, and Remote Control - 208/240V, 1 Phase, 15kW
- Shipping Weight
- 42 lb.
- 15 Inches
- 13 1/2 Inches
- 16 1/2 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- 10 Kilowatts
- Made in America
- Max CFM
- 725 CFM
- Mounting Style
- Plug Type
- Temperature Range
- 40 - 100 Degrees F
King Electric KB2410-1-ECO2S-PLUS Details
Provide a steady flow of warm air in your facility with this King Electric KB2410-1-ECO2S-PLUS 2-stage portable unit heater with mounting bracket, temperature sensor, and remote control. This portable heater is designed for high capacity, temporary heating in industrial spaces like garages and warehouses. Because it relies on electricity to produce heat, this heater does not create odor, flame, nor does it pose a risk for carbon monoxide. It's also ideal for drying applications where dry, electric heat outperforms propane- or kerosene-generated heat. Its long-lasting motor works quickly and efficiently to heat 725 CFM with an air throw of 24', while adjustable louvers allow you to direct the heat in the proper direction to maximize the warmth in your space.
The heater's spiral steel fin heating element regulates heat so it flows evenly through the copper brazed coil. It eliminates the potential of overheating and uses less energy, saving you money. The built-in fan delay is another huge benefit to this heater, as it separates the compressor from the air handler. Instead of both shutting off at the same time with air building up within the unit, the fan delay allows the air handler to continue for a period of time after the compressor shuts off so the fan can push all of the remaining air out of the unit. The large LED display shows the temperature at a glance, allowing you to quickly adjust it when needed.
This unit's ECO2S+ energy-saving design uses 2-stage heating to use the lowest wattage needed to heat a space effectively. Thanks to a remote temperature sensor, this intuitive heater works to heat cold spots in your space while using minimal energy and cutting costs. During the summer, you can switch this unit to fan-only mode to allow it to run without heating the space. It can even operate on a timer to accommodate different shifts and work schedules. For added safety, this heater includes King's Smart Limit Protection, ensuring that it will shut off if it senses abnormal conditions that could pose a safety risk and will only turn back on manually. This unit features a universal wall and ceiling mounting bracket and requires a 208/240V, 1 phase electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 13 1/2"
Height: 16 1/2"
Dual rated heaters will draw 13% less amps and 25% less wattage when operated at 208V.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
King Electric KB2410-1-ECO2S-PLUS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register