Jolly Rancher 1/2 Gallon Blue Raspberry Slushy 5:1 Concentrate - 6/Case
- Mouth-watering, bursting blue raspberry flavor with bright blue color
- Create popular slushies, granitas, and cocktails that taste just like Jolly Rancher candy
- Simply combine 1 part concentrate and 5 parts water; Use in non-carbonated granita or slushy machine
- Convenient 1/2 gallon jug with a resealable lid
- Each container yields approximately (33) 12 oz. slushies
You May Also Need
Narvon SM261 Single 2.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $1,399.00 / Each
Narvon SM262 Double 2.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $2,029.00 / Each
Narvon SM263 Triple 2.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $2,269.00 / Each
Narvon SMM1B Single 1.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $1,019.00 / Each
Narvon SMM2B Double 1.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V, 550W
plus $1,679.00 / Each
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||.5 gal.|
|Type||Slushy & Granita|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Why is this slushy concentrate not recommended for use with carbonated slushy machines?
- Carbonated machines have a high overrun, which makes a lighter, fluffier slushy. Non-carbonated bases can be used in carbonated machines, but the expected light and fluffy product will not be attainable.
Delight your customers with a frozen treat in their favorite candy flavor with this Jolly Rancher blue raspberry slushy 5:1 concentrate! This premium concentrate gives you an easy and convenient way to create mouthwatering slushies, granitas, or cocktails with a nostalgic, craveable Jolly Ranchers flavor. Ideal for your convenience store, restaurant, bar, or movie theater, these slushies will add a unique and fun offering to your beverage menu. Featuring an eye-catching, bright blue color that helps to promote impulse buys, this slushy concentrate is bursting with sweet blue raspberry flavor that your customers are sure to love!
To prepare delicious blue raspberry slushies, simply combine 1 part concentrate with 5 parts water in a non-carbonated slushy or granita machine and follow your machine's instructions for freezing time. You can even mix and match this concentrate with other flavors to create your own signature mixes, or add the liquor of your choice to create a refreshing adult slushy! For tasty frozen adult beverages, combine 1 part flavored slushy concentrate with 4 parts water and 1 part alcohol (40% abv) before freezing in your slushy or granita machine. For specialty fruity, non-frozen beverages, you can use this concentrate just like you would use other flavoring syrups in cocktails. This convenient 1/2 gallon container yields approximately (33) 12 oz. prepared slushies, ensuring you continue to supply satisfying slushies for your guests. For the perfect sweet refreshing treat, look no further than this Jolly Rancher slushy concentrate!
As a beloved HERSHEY'S brand, Jolly Rancher products are a valuable addition to your menu! Hershey Foodservice is a leading North American manufacturer of chocolates, confections, toppings, and baking products. It all started with Milton Hershey, who began producing milk chocolate in 1905 in the town that now shares his name. Though chocolate was once a luxury for the rich, Milton Hershey helped make it more accessible and affordable for everyone, and Hershey's Foodservice products are now known the world over. Hershey, Pennsylvania is known as Chocolate Town USA and for good reason; as soon as you offer Hershey's Foodservice products at your business, your customers will recognize a brand that stands for nothing less than quality, freshness, and great taste!
Yield per case: 144 (16 oz.) prepared servings
Cost per case: $82.99
Cost of 16 oz. prepared slushy: $0.58
Cost of cup, lid, and straw: $0.15
Total cost for 16 oz. slushy: $0.73
Recommended sell price (16 oz.): $4.99
Profit per serving: $4.26
Profit per case: $613.44
- Disclaimer: Pricing may vary
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
HKA Pareve Kosher
This item is certified pareve Kosher by the Houston Kashruth Association.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register