Jarritos 1/2 Gallon Lime Slushy 5:1 Concentrate - 6/Case
- Irresistible, sweet lime citrus flavor with bright green color
- Perfect for creating flavorful tropical slushies, granitas, and cocktails
- Simply combine 1 part concentrate and 5 parts water; use in non-carbonated granita or slushy machine
- Convenient 1/2 gallon jug with a resealable lid
- Each container yields approximately (33) 12 oz. slushies
You May Also Need
Narvon SM261 Single 2.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $1,399.00 / Each
Narvon SM262 Double 2.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $2,029.00 / Each
Narvon SM263 Triple 2.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $2,269.00 / Each
Narvon SMM1B Single 1.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V
plus $1,019.00 / Each
Narvon SMM2B Double 1.6 Gallon Pourover Granita / Slushy / Frozen Beverage Dispenser - 120V, 550W
plus $1,679.00 / Each
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||.5 gal.|
|Type||Slushy & Granita|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Why is this slushy concentrate not recommended for use with carbonated slushy machines?
- Carbonated machines have a high overrun, which makes a lighter, fluffier slushy. Non-carbonated bases can be used in carbonated machines, but the expected light and fluffy product will not be attainable.
Transport your customers with a tropical frozen treat in their favorite soda flavor with this Jarritos lime slushy 5:1 concentrate! This premium concentrate gives you an easy and convenient way to create mouthwatering slushies, granitas, or cocktails with a bright, citrus-forward Jarritos flavor. Ideal for your convenience store, restaurant, bar, or movie theater, these slushies will add a unique and fun offering to your beverage menu. Featuring an eye-catching, bright green color that helps to promote impulse buys, this slushy concentrate is bursting with juicy lime flavor that your customers are sure to love!
To prepare delicious lime slushies, simply combine 1 part concentrate with 5 parts water in a non-carbonated slushy or granita machine and follow your machine's instructions for freezing time. You can even mix and match this concentrate with other flavors to create your own signature mixes, or add the liquor of your choice to create a refreshing adult slushy! For tasty frozen adult beverages, combine 1 part flavored slushy concentrate with 4 parts water and 1 part alcohol (40% abv) before freezing in your slushy or granita machine. For specialty tropical, non-frozen beverages, you can use this concentrate just like you would use other flavoring syrups in cocktails. This convenient 1/2 gallon container yields approximately (33) 12 oz. prepared slushies, ensuring you continue to supply satisfying slushies for your guests. For a perfectly balanced sweet and tart refreshing treat, look no further than this Jarritos slushy concentrate!
Founded in 1950 by Don Francisco Hill, Jarritos has always been known for bringing unique, great-tasting sodas to the market. Its first flavor launched was coffee, and Hill quickly began experimenting with fruit flavors, like tamarind, mandarin, and lime. By 1960, Jarritos was the best-selling soft drink brand in Mexico and in 1988 it began exporting to the U.S. where it quickly became a top-selling Mexican product in the Hispanic market. Today, the soda is still produced in Mexico and all fruits are sourced within the country - they even use their own mandarin groves located in the tropical state of Yucatan! Provide high quality beverages made with real fruit flavors to match your quality foods with Jarritos.
Yield per case: 144 (16 oz.) prepared servings
Cost per case: $82.99
Cost of 16 oz. prepared slushy: $0.58
Cost of cup, lid, and straw: $0.15
Total cost for 16 oz. slushy: $0.73
Recommended sell price (16 oz.): $4.99
Profit per serving: $4.26
Profit per case: $613.44
- Disclaimer: Pricing may vary
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
HKA Pareve Kosher
This item is certified pareve Kosher by the Houston Kashruth Association.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register