J. Hungerford Smith #5 Can Butterscotch Topping - 6/Case
- Features a true butterscotch candy taste and appealing golden hue
- Great for garnishing ice cream sundaes, brownies, or your favorite dessert
- Serve directly as a garnish or use as ingredient in your favorite recipe
- Great for bakeries, ice cream shops, and catering
- Ready-to-serve convenience; serve at room temperature
J. Hungerford Smith
|Flavor||Confections / Desserts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||56 oz.|
|Type||Sundae Sauces & Syrups|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this topping require dilution before serving?
- This product does not require dilution before serving. If you desire a thinner consistency, you can dilute each serving with 1 to 2 parts of simple syrup before serving.
Use this J. Hungerford Smith butterscotch dessert topping to garnish desserts with rich, buttery candy flavor! This indulgent butterscotch topping sauce features a true butterscotch candy taste, and delivers a unique sheen and golden hue that will beautifully highlight your sweet treats. Perfect for front or back of the house applications, this butterscotch topping makes a versatile addition to any establishment and offers an ideal solution for high volume operators. It comes ready to use so you can cut back on prep work without sacrificing quality of taste. Simply spoon or drizzle over desserts to enhance them with decadent flavor.
Ideal for ice cream parlors, bakeries, and restaurants, this butterscotch topping is a quick and easy way to enhance the appearance and taste of just about any dessert! Serve this topping hot over vanilla ice cream for a simple yet delicious dessert, or add nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry on top for an old-fashioned sundae. It can also be drizzled over your favorite desserts or baked goods, such as brownies, cheesecakes, and cupcakes. This #5 can ensures that you will remain in good supply for all of your dessert needs.
J. Hungerford Smith, established in 1879, provides any ordinary dessert with extraordinary flavor. They make their line of toppings and syrup with high-quality ingredients for amazing performance and superior taste. Bring the sweet taste of J. Hungerford Smith to your menu and offer a variety of enticing dessert items on your menu!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
OK Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by OK Dairy Kosher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register