J. Hungerford Smith 115 oz. Maple Walnut Dessert Topping - 3/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$86.99/Case|
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with real english walnut halves in a delicious maple-flavored syrup
- Can be used to top ice cream, pancakes, crepes, or french toast
- Serve directly as a garnish or ingredient in your favorite recipe; no need to dilute before using
- Resealable lid helps maintain product freshness and provides easy storage
- Great for bakeries, ice cream shops, and caterers
J. Hungerford Smith
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||115 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this topping require dilution before serving?
- This product does not require dilution before serving. If you desire a thinner consistency, you can dilute each serving with 1 to 2 parts of simple syrup before serving.
Use this J. Hungerford Smith maple walnut topping to garnish desserts with a nutty crunch and rich, maple syrup sweetness! Made with real english walnut halves in a delicious maple-flavored syrup, this topping is a quick and easy way to enhance the look, texture, and flavor of just about any dessert. Use this sweet, nutty topping to create old fashioned banana splits and other ice cream sundaes, or spoon some atop brownies, cinnamon rolls, cheesecakes, or pancakes for an extra sweet crunch!
Perfect for front or back of the house needs, this walnut topping makes a versatile addition to any establishment and offers an ideal solution for high volume operators. Its resealable lid helps maintain product freshness, while also extending its shelf life. Plus, it is ready to serve to save prep time and labor costs and comes with (3) 115 oz. containers per case, ensuring you will be in good supply during your busiest hours.
J. Hungerford Smith, established in 1879, provides any ordinary dessert with extraordinary flavor. They make their line of toppings and syrup with high-quality ingredients for amazing performance and superior taste. Bring the sweet taste of J. Hungerford Smith to your menu and offer a variety of enticing dessert items on your menu!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
OK Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by OK Dairy Kosher.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register