I. Rice 1 Gallon Water Ice Citric Acid Solution - 4/Case
|Buy 1 - 2||$57.99/Case|
- Enhances and preserves the taste of your flavorings
- Used as an optional add-in for making sorbets, water ices, italian ices, and even ice cream
- Each gallon yields approximately (128) 1 oz. prepared servings
- Simple and easy to use while offering patrons a homemade treat
- Add 1-2 oz. to your batch to enhance and preserve flavors
I. Rice & Company Inc.
|Package Size||1 gal.|
|Type||Italian Ice & Sorbet|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
Use this I. Rice 1 gallon water ice citric acid solution to enhance your frozen treats on your menu! Only a small amount of citric acid goes a long way to preserve the texture and bring out the flavor of your frozen treats. Citric acid can be used to create perfectly smooth and scoopable sorbets, italian ices, water ices, and even ice cream! Besides using it in restaurants and ice cream parlors that serve high-quality ice cream, you can use this citric acid to create frozen desserts at your concession stand or food truck.
Each gallon yields approximately (128) 1 oz. servings per bottle, letting you offer a high-profit item for a low cost. Plus, enhancing water ice is extremely easy and does not require any hard training for your employees. To make water ice, simply mix 1 gallon of neutral sorbet base, 1 gallon of flavor base of your choice, and 2.5 gallons of water in your batch freezer to yield approximately 20 quarts of Italian ice. Add 1 - 2 oz. of this citric acid before freezing to enhance and preserve the flavor of your final product to keep your customers coming back for more, no matter the season. For a hand scooped Italian ice, store your prepared product between 6 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit.
Consistently providing the highest quality products since 1884, I. Rice serves customers in the food industry with trustworthy ingredients at a fraction of the cost of national brands. Their passion for innovation allows I. Rice to offer high-quality, on-trend culinary products, enabling I. Rice to be one of the leading food suppliers in the industry. From ice cream toppings and bakery fillings to fountain syrups and smoothie bases, find out why I. Rice has been making customers' establishments successful for over 125 years.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register