Although this is a hot food cup we fond good use for the containers to store our house made ice cream. the heavy walled container held up well to being frozen.
$144.49Discounted shipping with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Perfect for to-go meals, concerts, and sporting events
- Tightly rolled rim secures lid (sold separately) to the container and prevents leakage
- Withstands cold to hot-fill application temperatures from freezing up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy duty double poly coated paperboard provides durability and moisture resistance
- Unique, eye-catching design
- Conveniently stackable
- Huhtamaki 60070 64 oz. Double-Wall Poly Black Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup Paper Lid - 250/Case
- Choice 64 oz. Double-Wall Poly White Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup Lid - 250/Case
- 16 oz. One-Piece Stainless Steel Ladle
- Visions Individually Wrapped Black Heavy Weight Plastic Soup Spoon - 1000/Case
- Visions Individually Wrapped White Heavy Weight Plastic Soup Spoon - 1000/Case
|Huhtamaki 60464 Specs|
|Height||4 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
Huhtamaki 60464 Details
Offer hot soup, chili, and more in this Huhtamaki 60464 64 oz. paper soup / hot food cup! This heavy duty double poly-coated paperboard container provides durability and moisture resistance for carrying hot dishes. Featuring the trendy Streetside design of a bowl, fork, and spoon, this container presents your food in a unique, eye-catching manner whether used for to-go meals at your restaurant, concert, or sporting event!
The tightly rolled rim secures the lid (sold separately) in place to help maintain serving temperatures of all your to-go items. This 64 oz. paper food container can withstand a wide range of cold to hot-fill application temperatures from freezing up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to use it with a variety of foods. Moreover, cleanup and transportation will be easier than ever due to the container's stackable structure.
Top Diameter: 6 1/2"
Height: 4 7/8"
Capacity: 64 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:container containers customers great hot lids ordered soup soups wrap
These soup containers are a nice size but the lids do not fit tightly and soup will spill over the top if they are tipped. We usually wrap the whole container in plastic wrap to keep our customers from having mess.
This was found to be a very impressive product. Customer loved it ! Going to order more today!
great for hot soups to go. the outside of this container stays cool .looks attractive and upscale. vented lids work great. no problems and have ordered multiple times.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register