This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Ideal for use in both private office and open floor settings
- Beautiful russet cherry finish
- Durable laminate surface resists stains, scratches, and spills
- Compatible with a Mod base (sold separately) to create a table or desk
- Use with other pieces from the Mod line (sold separately) for a cohesive display
HON HLPLRW6624.LRC1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 82 lb.
- 66 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 1 Inch
- Made in America
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
HON HLPLRW6624.LRC1 Details
Create the ideal workstation with this HON Mod 66" x 24" x 1" russet cherry rectangular worksurface. This worksurface is compatible with a Mod base (sold separately) to form a table or desk in your office space. When used with other furniture pieces in the Mod line (sold separately), it will provide a cohesive and visually appealing display. This makes it ideal for use in both private office and open floor settings alike.
The rich, russet cherry finish of this worksurface gives an attractive appearance, allowing it to quickly becoming the focal point of any room. Its highly durable laminate surface is constructed to resist stains, scratches, and spills for long-lasting use in your establishment. Plus, it is easy to clean and requires less maintenance compared to wood options. It also comes with built-in grommets for easy wire management.
HON is committed to combining beautiful simplicity with variety and value. Featuring extensive lines of office furniture in a wide range of attractive finishes, HON provides countless options to satisfy the design tastes and needs of any establishment. With a customer-first attitude, collaborative expertise, and products that are built to last, HON can be counted on to create a flawless and functional space in your work environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software