$4.89/PairShips free with Plus
Other Available Styles:
- Offers protection from cold, punctures, and abrasions
- High-performance, 2-ply, 15-gauge red nylon material with a black foam PVC palm coating
- Boasts CE/EN 388: 3232, CE/EN 407: Contact Cold Level 2, and ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A3: 1176 grams
- Brushed acrylic / polyester inner lining
- Great for cold applications; foam PVC remains flexible in temperatures as low as -32 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
- Cordova Cold Snap Plus Hi-Vis Orange Latex Thermal Gloves with Black Crinkle Latex 3/4 Palm Coating - Pair
Cordova Safety Products 3901L Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.25 lb.
- CE-EN388 Abrasion Level
- Level 3
- CE-EN388 Cut Level
- Level 2
- CE-EN388 Puncture Level
- Level 2
- CE Standard EN 388 Tested
- Protection Level
- Level A3
Customer questions about this product
- What does the weight refer to on this cut-resistant glove?
- The weight refers to the weight in grams that would need to be applied in order for a blade to cut through this glove. Gloves with a higher weight are stronger and harder to penetrate than those with lower weights.
Protect your hands from extreme cold with these Cold Snap Flex red nylon thermal gloves with black foam PVC palm coating. These gloves offer outstanding protection from cold, punctures, and abrasions, perfect for cold conditions in a variety of industrial and construction applications. They are made from a high-performance, 2-ply, 15-gauge red nylon material with a brushed acrylic / polyester inner lining for a snug, comfortable fit. Their black foam PVC palm coating provides an enhanced grip and impressively remains flexible in temperatures as low as -32 degrees Fahrenheit.
These gloves boast EN 388 CE protection of 3232 and ANSI cut resistance level of A3 to help keep your employees safe from abrasions, blade cuts, tears, and punctures. Their thermal design also features a CE/EN 407: Contact Cold Level 2 rating. Use these Cold Snap Flex gloves to help keep workers' hands warm and protected - ideal for construction, landscaping, masonry, and shipping applications.
This item protects against cold temperatures.
This item protects hands against cuts.
CE Standard EN 388
This item was tested under and complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE) Standard EN 388, measuring abrasion, cut, tear, and puncture resistance.
Resources and Downloads for
Cordova Safety Products 3901L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register