Franmara 3285 Barkeeper's Two-Lever Waiter's Corkscrew with Passionwood Handle
$7.70/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Two-step design minimizes messes
- Perfect for restaurants, wineries, and catered events
- Retractable stainless steel serrated knife effortlessly cuts through foil
- Stainless steel open spiral worm easily pierces cork
- Use the first notch on the stainless steel boot lever to lever the cork halfway out
- Position the second notch on the lip of the bottle and pull the cork out
- Elegant passionwood handle
- Uniquely end mounted 3/8" wide bottle cap opener
|Franmara 3285 BX Specs|
|Length||4 7/8 Inches|
|Features||With Foil Cutter|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Franmara 3285 BX Details
This two-step Franmara 3285 Barkeeper's two-lever waiter's corkscrew with passionwood handle is perfect for restaurants, wineries, and catered events. The elegant handle gives it a solid feel in the waiter's hand while ensuring a safe, stable grip. A retractable stainless steel serrated blade knife effortlessly cuts through foil, while a non-stick open spiral worm is designed to cut into the cork for rapid service of your most popular wines. This stainless steel corkscrew's boot lever opens bottles with ease as the two notches allow for an easy two-step process. For even more versatility, a built-in extra-wide bottle cap opener makes it the only piece your staff will need to carry!
A good corkscrew is vital when wine bottles are being opened right at the table, since you want your staff to make it look effortless in front of your dinner guests, making this waiter's corkscrew an ideal addition to your upscale restaurant. To use, start by cutting the foil under the lip of the bottle using the retractable serrated knife. Remove the foil and retract the knife. Then insert the worm into the cork and turn to secure the corkscrew. Place the first boot lever notch on the lip of the bottle, hold it in place, and lever the handle to pull the cork about halfway out of the bottle. Move the second notch to the lip of the bottle and pull the cork the remainder of the way out.
Length: 4 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register