Franmara 2032-24 Genesis Waiter's Corkscrew with White Handle
$4.09/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Perfect for restaurants, wineries, and catered events
- Built-in tempered two-wheel foil capsule cutter effortlessly cuts through foil
- Nickel-plated open spiral worm features filet, or etched line, running down the spiral
- Patented two-step boot lever minimizes messes
- Pierce the cork with the worm, turn, then use the first boot lever notch to lever the cork 7/8" out
- Press the boot lever in and the second boot lever will pull the rest of the cork straight out
|Franmara 2032-24 BU Specs|
|Length||5 1/8 Inches|
|Features||With Foil Cutter|
Franmara 2032-24 BU Details
With a patented two-step stainless steel boot lever and innovative floating axis, this Franmara 2032-24 Genesis waiter's corkscrew with white handle makes opening wine bottles quick, easy, and efficient! This corkscrew is perfect for restaurants, wineries, and catered events. To use, start by cutting the foil around the neck of the bottle with the built-in tempered two-wheel foil capsule cutter. Remove the capsule and you're now ready to open the bottle.
Insert the nickel-plated spiral worm into the cork. This open spiral worm features a filet running down it to cut into the cork quicker than with traditional worms. Turn the handle to drive the worm further into the cork, until about a half a turn is showing. Place the stainless steel boot lever on the rim of the bottle and gently begin to extract about 7/8" of the cork. Press the boot lever in and the second boot lever will pull the rest of the cork straight out.
This corkscrew's patented two-step boot lever is incredibly efficient at extracting corks, thanks to its spring-loaded floating axis. A crescent-shaped cutout in the handle keeps the floating axis in a vertical position, relieving stress so that the boot lever hugs against the cork during extraction. This system provides added leverage for increased efficiency and more rapid service.
Length: 5 1/8"
Get paid to review this product!