Other Available Styles:
- Stylish wood construction with superior durability; includes SafeReach gate trigger and an innovative teething rail
- Convenient, adjustable mattress board with 2 height settings
- Naturally safe InfaPure 3" nylon-reinforced vinyl mattress with no added chemical retardants
- (4) Quiet, non-marking casters (2 locking) for mobility
- Clearview panels on both ends allow for unobstructed view of infants at all times
- Foundations FS-NF-MT-06 SafeFit 38" x 24" x 4" Mint 100% Cotton Elastic Fitted Sheets for 1"-4" Compact Crib Mattresses - 6/Pack
- Foundations 4036042 EZ Store Natural Wood Sliding Crib Drawer with MagnaSafe Latch for Serenity Compact Cribs
- Foundations FS-NF-WH-06 SafeFit 38" x 24" x 4" White 100% Cotton Elastic Fitted Sheets for 1"-4" Compact Crib Mattresses - 6/Pack
- Foundations ZS-C4-WH-06 SafeFit 38" x 24" x 4" White 100% Cotton Knit Zipper Fitted Sheets for 3"-4" Compact Crib Mattresses - 6/Pack
- Foundations FS-NF-WH-12 SafeFit 38" x 24" x 4" White 100% Cotton Elastic Fitted Sheet Set for 1"-4" Compact Crib Mattresses - 12/Pack
|Foundations Worldwide Inc. 2542040 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||56 lb.|
|Length||39 1/8 Inches|
|Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Casters||4 Casters|
Foundations Worldwide Inc. 2542040 Details
Equip your hotel or child care facility with this Foundations 2542040 Serenity SafeReach 24" x 38" natural compact clearview wood crib. This crib features a durable and innovative design that makes it among the most popular cribs used in the hospitality and child care industries. The solid wood build with mortise and tenon style joint construction at the headboard provides superior strength and integrity for long-lasting reliability. While the other slatted sides are fixed, one is equipped with a safety gate that can be easily opened or secured by caregivers using the SafeReach trigger latch. Additionally, the wood top rails double as a teething surface.
For optimal mobility, the crib is equipped with (4) non-marking, ultra-quiet casters that give guests the freedom of moving the unit without damaging the floors or disturbing other guests. Two of the casters lock to secure the crib in a stationary position as needed. Each heavy-duty caster is bolted to the frame in two places for additional integrity.
This crib offers a compact 24" x 38" sleeping surface that won't take up much space in individual rooms yet provides just the right amount of space for baby to get a good night's rest. It comes with a 3" thick InfaPure mattress made of durable and naturally safe nylon-reinforced vinyl. This is good news for baby, as the mattress meets all federal flammability standards without the use of added chemical flame retardants like tris. The thick, chemical-free foam insert is sure to provide a soft and cushioned resting surface for a good night's sleep. Plus, the edges of the mattress fit perfectly into the crib leaving no potentially dangerous additional space, and the binding is stitched to prevent moisture from entering the mattress.
For the benefit of parents or caregivers, the crib has a lower profile to make it easier to access infants. Additionally, the clearview end panel provides full visibility for adult supervision. To provide excellent support for the mattress, the crib is equipped with a SafeSupport mattress support frame made of solid steel. The frame provides unmatched strength to ensure long-lasting reliability and safety. The adjustable mattress board can be positioned at 2 different heights depending on the preferences of your guests. Additionally, the natural wood finish of the crib will easily harmonize with any decor.
Simple assembly is required for this crib. All tools and hardware required for assembly are included.
Length: 39 1/8"
Width: 26 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Foundations Worldwide Inc. 2542040
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register