$9,421.50/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $282.64 back (28,264 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Upscale drink station with ice and water options
- Utilizes an auto-fill design when used with select Follett RIDE ice machines (sold separately)
- Accepts Chewblet or Micro Chewblet ice
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Features a low profile
- Lever dispensing
- Fits into ADA compliant 34" counters
Follett Corporation VU155N0LL Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 258 lb.
- 31 1/4 Inches
- 27 3/8 Inches
- 22 Inches
- Height to Dispenser
- 10 Inches
- 2.4 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 150 lb.
- Dispenser Style
- Made in America
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Modular Ice Dispensers
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation VU155N0LL Details
Add convenience and efficiency to your water / ice station with this Follett VU155N0LL Vision 150 lb. auto-fill countertop ice and water dispenser with lever dispensing! Boasting an auto-fill feature when it is paired with a Follett RIDE ice maker (sold separately), this unit is capable of dispensing Chewblet or Micro Chewblet ice. The included storage bin holds up to 150 lb. of ice to keep up with your thirsty guests.
Since this dispenser does not produce ice, it's perfect for facilities that already have an ice machine and bin in the kitchen, but want to allow patrons the convenience of dispensing their own ice. Great for patients at your healthcare facility or residents at your retirement community, this dispenser provides refreshingly crisp water with an easy-to-use lever. To manually fill the storage bin with ice, simply fill the top-mounted hopper with up to 150 lb. of ice, enough to last through your busiest services!
This ice and water dispenser takes up minimal space on your countertop thanks to its compact footprint and low profile, while the dispenser itself is both attractive and built to last! The durable stainless steel exterior is easy to wipe clean and it fits into ADA compliant 34" counters. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 31 1/4"
Front to Back: 27 3/8"
Cup Clearance: 10"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation VU155N0LL
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|Follett Corporation HCC700ABS|
|Follett Corporation MCD425AHS|
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register