- Comes with remote ice delivery to automatically provide ice to a storage area up to 20' away
- Creates special Chewblet ice, a customer favorite
- Save energy, water, and money
- Ideally suited for delivering ice to a storage bin
- 115V, single phase
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Avantco Ice Machines Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
|Follett Corporation MCD425ABS Specs|
|Shipping Weight||160 lb.|
|Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||425 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Features|| Energy Star Qualified|
Made in America
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||5.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation MCD425ABS Details
Save energy, water, and money by choosing this Follett MCD425ABS Maestro Plus 19" air cooled Chewblet ice machine. This ice machine can produce up to 425 lb. of specialized Chewblet ice in a 24 hour period. As part of the Maestro Plus series, this ice machine is the epitome of durability and longevity. It features a durable construction with a sturdy stainless steel frame. It also has oversized, heavy-duty tapered roller bearings that ensure a long, low-maintenance lifespan. Other great features include automatic self-flushing to remove impurities and a compact design for convenient installation.
This machine is ideally designed for use with an ice storage bin. Since it comes with remote ice delivery equipment (RIDE), it can deliver ice through a tube to an ice storage bin up to 20' away! That means it doesn't need to be mounted directly on a bin. This is ideal if you have low ceilings so that an ice maker won't fit on top of your ice storage bin. It also allows full access to the bin for faster, more thorough cleaning. As an added benefit, you can install the ice maker away from customer areas to reduce heat, noise, and disruptions to improve guest experience.
Using R404-A refrigerant and an extrusion system, this ice machine creates Follett's special Chewblet ice. As a chewable type of ice, Chewblet is a preferred choice of customers! Plus, Chewblet ice provides superior drink displacement to help lower your drink costs and increase profits. At the same time, it provides the same drink and coldplate chilling performance as regular cubed ice.
To protect against the growth of bacteria or mold, this unit has Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology built into the key components. Also, this durable, professional-looking ice machine features an easy-to-read LED control board for simple operation and maintenance. This model requires a 115V, single phase electrical connection for operation.
Width: 18 7/8"
Depth: 22 3/4"
Height: 17 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register