Follett MCC425ABT Maestro Plus 22" Top Mount Air Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine - 425 lb.
- Top mount design for installation directly on an ice bin or dispenser
- Creates special Chewblet ice, a customer favorite
- Save energy, water, and money
- Ideally suited for delivering ice to a storage bin
- 220V, single phase
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Follett 300-22 Slope Front Ice Storage Bin - 300 lb.
$1,029.00 / Each
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $102.49 / Each
A study was done to see which type of ice melts faster: Chewblet or regular cubed ice. The answer may surprise you!
|Follett Corporation MCC425ABT Specs|
|Width||22 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||425 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||5.4 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation MCC425ABT Details
Save energy, water, and money by choosing this Follett MCC425ABT Maestro Plus 22" air cooled Chewblet ice machine. This ice machine can produce up to 425 lb. of specialized Chewblet ice in a 24 hour period. As part of the Maestro Plus series, this ice machine is the epitome of durability and longevity. It features a durable construction with a sturdy stainless steel frame. It also has oversized, heavy-duty tapered roller bearings that ensure a long, low-maintenance lifespan. Other great features include automatic self-flushing to remove impurities and a compact design for convenient installation.
This machine is ideally designed for use with an ice storage bin. It is made for mounting directly on top of an ice bin so that ice is made right at the point of use.
Using R404-A refrigerant and an extrusion system, this ice machine creates Follett's special Chewblet ice. As a chewable type of ice, Chewblet is a preferred choice of customers! Plus, Chewblet ice provides superior drink displacement to help lower your drink costs and increase profits. At the same time, it provides the same drink and coldplate chilling performance as regular cubed ice.
To protect against the growth of bacteria or mold, this unit has Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology built into the key components. Also, this durable, professional-looking ice machine features an easy-to-read LED control board for simple operation and maintenance. This model requires a 220V, single phase electrical connection for operation.
Width: 22 3/4"
Depth: 24 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register