$5,428.50/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $162.85 back (16,285 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dispenses ice only
- 125 lb. daily production capacity; 7 lb. storage capacity
- Compact 14 5/8" x 22 1/8" footprint; ADA height undercounter design
- Easy to chew Chewblet ice shape
- Agion antimicrobial coating
- Energy saving sleep mode; no noisy harvest cycles
- No noisy harvest cycles
- Capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Follett Corporation 7UD100A-NW-NF-ST-00 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 100 lb.
- 14 5/8 Inches
- 22 1/8 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- Height to Dispenser
- 8 1/2 Inches
- 5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 125 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 7 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 6.9 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation 7UD100A-NW-NF-ST-00 Details
Perfect for employee break rooms, meeting rooms, waiting rooms and more, the compact 7UD100A-NW-NF-ST-00 7 series ADA height undercounter ice maker can produce up to 125 lb. of Chewblet ice per day! The compressed ice is slow-melting and easy to chew, making it ideal for a wide variety of businesses. With a built-in 7 lb. ice storage capacity, this ice dispenser is designed to serve up to 25 people.
At 31 1/2" high, this nugget ice machine is designed to fit under ADA height counters, and it boasts attractive styling with soft blue lighting that brings a modern look to your business. This unit dispenses ice right into the cup, removing the risk of cross-contamination associated with scooping! And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. A capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice, ensuring the utmost in sanitary dispensing for your location.
To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, an energy-saving sleep mode is paired with an integrated quiet production setting that eliminates noisy harvest cycles. This state-of-the-art Follett air cooled undercounter ice maker uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant and may be placed anywhere a water line can be run. And, since it does not require a separate drain for operation, you'll be spared the expense of a costly drain installation. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 14 5/8"
Front to Back: 22 1/8"
Height: 31 1/2"
Cup Clearance: 8 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Due to US DOT shipping regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations. It is also ineligible for next day or second day shipping and cannot be returned. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Follett Corporation 7UD100A-NW-NF-ST-00
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation 7UD100A-NW-NF-ST-00
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register