- Double auger design to help optimize flavor and taste
- Pan under the auger keeps all of the product cold and ready to serve
- Condensation bypass helps to keep service sanitary
- Seal-less drive system requires less maintenance and lasts longer
- Built-in LED lighting to show off product; 3/4 hp, 120V
- Carnival King 1 Gallon Blue Raspberry Slushy 5:1 Concentrate - 4/Case
- Carnival King 1 Gallon Cherry Slushy 5:1 Concentrate - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 oz. Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine Powdered Cleaner / Sanitizer Packet - 100/Case
- Choice 8" Super Jumbo Boldly-Colored Unwrapped Spoon Straw - 10000/Case
- Choice Clear PET Plastic Cold Cup - 16 oz. - 1000/Case
- Choice Clear Dome Lid with Hole - 9, 12, 16, 20, and 24 oz. - 1000/Case
- Urnex 15-FCC-UX04-06 One-Pro 64 oz. Beverage Equipment Cleaning Powder
$37.99/EachOut Of Stock
|Fetco PEL0201 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||135 lb.|
|Width||16 1/8 Inches|
|Height||30 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Bowl||3.2 Gallons|
|Capacity per Compartment||3.2 Gallons|
|Number of Bowls||Double|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Granita / Slushy Machines|
Customer questions about this product
- Can dairy be used in this unit?
- No, these items are not rated for dairy. For best results, choose a machine that is dairy-safe, like these dairy-rated beverage dispensers.
- Can I add alcohol in my drinks with this slushy machine?
- You should first check the overall sugar content with a refractometer to determine if it is suitable for alcohol. It may also be a good idea to test out a recipe with alcohol so that you can know exactly how to achieve the desired result before advertising alcoholic slush drinks. Also check local laws to be sure you can serve alcoholic beverages from one of these machines.
- About how long does it take for drink mix to freeze in a slushy machine?
- The actual figure will vary depending on the machine and other factors like whether or not alcohol is included in the recipe. Generally speaking, though, most machines can freeze a tank of non-alcoholic drink mix in about 30 - 40 minutes but use any guides or references that the manufacturer provides to get an idea of the true figure.
Fetco PEL0201 Details
Expand your drink menu with this multipurpose Fetco PEL0201 double 3.2 gallon frozen beverage machine! Designed to handle anything from smoothies to frozen margaritas, this granita machine is the perfect choice for a concession stand, convenience store, bar, or cafe. Whether you want to use it in the back of the house at your bar or provide frozen drinks at a self-serve station, this unit is a great choice! Plus, its double bowl design allows you to serve two different products at the same time.
To ensure that your frozen beverages stay at the perfect temperature and also optimize flavor and taste, this unit has a double auger design. This means that each bowl has two augers, one horizontal and one vertical, to keep the product consistently mixed. Also, the pan under the augers keeps all of the product cold and ready to serve, even when the mix starts to get low. Plus, each bowl cover has a built-in LED light that shows off the product to passing customers so that it can market itself!
Another feature that makes this beverage machine a great choice for warm back of the house environments is the condensation bypass. It helps to improve sanitary conditions by allowing condensation from the outside of the bowl to drain harmlessly into the drip pan so that it will never come into contact with the spout or mix in with beverages.
Simplicity is a hallmark of this frozen beverage machine. The controls allow anyone to operate the machine. It has night mode, a temperature alert, and on-board diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting. Maintenance is the least of your concerns with this frozen beverage machine. It has a seal-less drive system that lasts longer and requires less maintenance compared to units that use seals and gaskets. This model has a 3/4 hp cooling system and requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width: 16 1/8"
Height: 30 3/4"
Capacity: (2) 3.2 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register