- String and button closure keeps lid closed even if box turns upside down
- Heavy duty construction is incredibly strong and durable
- Plastic handle won't rip or tear out of box
- For letter sized documents and files
- Can be stacked without shelving
- Assembly is quick and easy
Other Products from this Line
- Fellowes 00011 Liberty Bankers Box 24 1/8" x 12 1/4" x 10 3/4" White Heavy-Duty Letter File Storage Box - 12/Case
- Fellowes 11111 Liberty Bankers Box 24 1/8" x 12 1/4" x 10 3/4" White Letter File Storage Box with String & Button Closure - 12/Case
- Fellowes 00022 Liberty Banker's Box 9 1/2" x 23 1/4" x 6" Record Form Storage Box with String & Button Closure - 12/Case
Fellowes 0001103 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 9.2 lb.
- 12 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 10 Inches
- 750 lb.
- Made in America
- Installation Type
- Recycled Materials
- Number of Compartments
- 1 Compartment
- Storage Boxes
Fellowes 0001103 Details
Made with maximum security in mind, the Fellowes 0001103 Liberty white/blue heavy-duty string and button closure file storage box with plastic handle is the perfect solution for your file storage. The string and button closure keeps contents secure even if the box is overturned. Additionally, this box is up to 50% stronger than other string and button boxes. Meaning, it can be stacked without using shelving to maximize your storage space. In fact, this box has a 750 lb. stacking strength.
The reinforced plastic handle makes it easy to pull a box out of a stack without ripping or tearing the box. Each box has FastFold to make assembly quick and easy. It's also made from 60% recycled content to lessen the negative environmental impact of your business.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made from a percentage of post-consumer content to help promote a sustainable environment.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register