Federal SSRSP-5052 50" Combination Sandwich / Salad Prep Refrigerator Over Refrigerated Self-Serve Merchandiser
- Convenient prep top and self-serve merchandiser combination with great presentation
- Prep rail has stainless steel pan well, 10" work surface, & lift-up front glass
- Durable, all steel construction with glass end panels and black merchandiser interior
- Solid black display shelf with LED top and shelf lights; includes a night curtain
- Uses R-449A refrigerant to maintain 38-40 degrees Fahrenheit; 1/2 hp, 208V
Other Products from this Line
|Federal Industries SSRSP-5052 Specs|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
|Temperature Range||38 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer. For details and pricing please contact [email protected].
Federal Industries SSRSP-5052 Details
Wow your customers with this Federal SSRSP-5052 50" combination sandwich / salad prep refrigerator over refrigerated self-serve merchandiser! It provides great presentation for your prepackaged foods in the refrigerated merchandiser, and the top prep rail allows customers to see all the options for your made-to-order sandwiches or salads. Whether you are outfitting your deli, market, cafe, or cafeteria, this combination prep rail and self-serve merchandiser is a great choice for versatile service.
The bottom display case features an all steel construction with a laminate finish, black interior, and glass end panels for visibility. LED top and shelf lights show off your bottled drinks or packaged snacks and grab-and-go meals at their best and the solid black shelf lets you organize your products. The 1/2 hp refrigeration system uses R-449A refrigerant and keeps the inside of the merchandiser between 38-40 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigeration system is easy to access from the rear of the unit for maintenance and cleaning. Plus, this merchandiser has a night curtain that helps to keep cold air inside the unit during off hours to reduce wasted energy.
On top of the merchandiser, the prep rail features a stainless steel condiment pan well that can hold up to 4 half-size food pans. Pan rails come with the unit so you can get set up to serve customers as soon as possible. The prep area also has a 10" deep prep work surface and a scrap receptacle so you can toss salads, slice veggies, or cut sandwiches right there. The lift-up curved glass provides easy visibility for your guests and it is easy to clean at the end of a shift. Plus the glass ends make sure that customers can see your offerings from any direction. This refrigerator requires a 208V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Federal Industries SSRSP-5052
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Federal Industries assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register