- For use with ice machines, drip coffee machines, and combinations of equipment
- Inhibits scale and protects against corrosion
- Adds an additional inhibitor when there are multiple machines on location
- 10-100 PSI pressure requirement
- Simple, quick, and clean cartridge replacement
- Everpure EV9437-30 Endurance High Flow Twin Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - .2 Micron and 7.5 GPM
- Everpure EV9437-31 Endurance High Flow Triple Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - .2 Micron and 11.25 GPM
- Everpure EV9437-32 Endurance High Flow Quad Water Filtration System with Pre-Filter and Scale Reduction - .2 Micron and 15 GPM
- Noble Chemical QT-40 Quaternary Test Paper Dispenser - 0-500ppm
|Everpure EV9798-70 Specs|
|Width||7 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||4 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Pressure||100 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||100 Degrees F|
|Style||Sanitary Quick Change|
Everpure EV9798-70 Details
Ensure that your ice machine, drip coffee machine, or combinations of equipment is properly protected from scale with this Everpure EV9798-70 2SR-BW Endurance scale inhibitor system! If the water supply isn't properly treated for scale, it could damage the inner components of the equipment. This system not only dramatically reduces scale build up, but it also aids in corrosion resistance. Everpure's unique compound blend controls scale formation while extending membrane life in reverse osmosis systems, so you can be sure of effective, long term protection. Plus, when there are multiple machines on location, this Endurance system adds additional inhibiting power to increase productivity.
Swapping out the cartridge is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling. This system has a 100 PSI maximum pressure requirement.
Width: 7 1/2"
Depth: 4 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register