These extra heavy duty plastic bags are great for any restaurant or bar looking for a thick storage bag. Gusseted sides allow you to fill these with the bottom flat
$89.90/BoxShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$92.49/Box|
Other Available Types:
- Meets FDA requirements for use in food applications
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip
- 2 mil. gauge
- Each bag is separated and ready to use
- Low density polyethylene plastic material provides excellent protection and value
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Green Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Red Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" White Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Yellow Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
- Bedford Industries Inc. 4" Blue Laminated Bag Twist Ties - 2000/Box
|LK Packaging 20G-128030 Specs|
|Gusset Width||8 Inches|
|Gusset Style||Side Gusset|
|Material|| LDPE Plastic|
|Type||Food Storage Bags|
Customer questions about this product
- Local regulations prevent me from using plastic bags - what are my alternatives?
- Some areas have introduced legislation to ban the use of plastic bags. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of reusable grocery bags and paper bags!
- New Jersey has regulations in place that may prevent me from using plastic carryout bags – what are my options?
- New Jersey has banned the use of plastic carryout bags. Customers should seek alternatives for these products. For more information, see the following link New Jersey P.L. 2020, c. 117
Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of reusable grocery bags and paper bags!
LK Packaging 20G-128030 Details
Designed with chef and catering professionals in mind, this LK Packaging 20G-128030 12" x 8" x 30" extra heavy-duty plastic food bag is perfect for the foodservice industry! Manufactured from 100% virgin resin, this plastic contains no animal fats or heavy metals. It is FDA-approved for safe food service, storage, and handling, allowing you to safely store a variety of miscellaneous items. Use it for storing and packaging prepared foods, such as meat, produce or other ingredients.
Go with a bag that gives you convenience and durability. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is perfect for storing bulk food items like fresh vegetables and fruits. The clear plastic makes it easy to identify contents, so you can keep up in the fast-paced setting of a commercial kitchen. These plastic bags combine exceptional clarity with excellent vapor and moisture resistance. Plus, the low melting point of LDPE makes these bags popular for use with heat sealing.
Gauge: 2 mil.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
People Talk About:bags allow bag bar bottom duty extra fill flat great
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register