Great alternative to more expensive models. Does the job well. No complaints. Solid construction, compact design. Highly recommend this for those who are tight on space and cash.
Earn up to $83.07 back (8,307 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- 3/4" inlets in each well for easy filling and drainage
- 7 3/4" wide full length cutting board included
- Pans sold separately
- Eagle Group 418012 Flex-Master 18" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group 448012 Flex-Master 48" Post Set for Overshelf System on Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group BS2-HT3 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 3 Well Food Tables - 48" x 36"
- Eagle Group TSL-DB-HT3 48" x 10 1/2" Stainless Steel Tubular Tray Slide with Drop Brackets
- Eagle Group 421003 Flex-Master 10" x 48" Single Overshelf for 3-Well Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group 421503 Flex-Master 15" x 48" Single Overshelf for 3-Well Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group DOS-HT3 Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 10" x 48"
- Eagle Group DSSP-HT3 48" Deluxe Stainless Steel Serving Shelf
|Eagle Group SHT3-120 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||129 lb.|
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Number of Wells||3|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed / Wet Well|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this product be upgraded or accessorized?
- Many factory-installed options are available for this item! Please contact our customizable team for more information and pricing.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group SHT3-120 Details
Thanks to its sealed well design, this Eagle Group SHT3 three well, sealed well, electric steam table offers a time and money saving serving solution for your cafeteria, buffet, or restaurant kitchen. Made of one-piece, deep drawn 304 stainless steel with fully coved corners and 1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides, the hot food table's 3 sealed wells are specifically designed to prevent cold spots and promote consistent, even warming.
Each well features a 3/4" drain that is attached to a common manifold, which eliminates the need for cumbersome spillage pans and reduces clean up time. A powerful tubular style heating element is secured to the underside of each well. Individual infinite controls offer up to 10 different holding temperature settings.
The Eagle Group SHT3 closed well hot food table also features a removable, 7 3/4" wide full length polycarbonate cutting board which provides ample space for food preparation and plating.
48"W x 32 1/4"D x 35 1/2"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-30P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
People Talk About:alternative cash compact construction design great job models more recommend
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register