- Green epoxy finish is NSF-listed for wet and dry storage
- Patented QuadTruss® design uses 4 truss wires for increased strength
- Mat wires are sandwiched between top 2 truss wires for added strength and better weight distribution
- 800 lb. weight capacity per shelf (2400 lb. maximum weight per 4 posts)
- Interlocking corners fit in split sleeve collars to change shelves without altering the entire unit
Eagle Group QA2436VG Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 13 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 800 lb.
- Made in America
- All Environments
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
Eagle Group QA2436VG Details
This Eagle Group QA2436VG 24" x 36" Quad-Adjust® Valu-Gard® NSF green epoxy wire shelf is an excellent choice for your storage needs! Since it is NSF-listed for dry and wet storage applications, this shelf is great in a bulk ingredient or supply area, and equally suited for walk-in coolers and freezers. Each shelf can hold up to 800 lb., with a 2400 lb. maximum weight per each set of 4 posts. This shelf also boasts the patented QuadTruss® support wire design, which sandwiches the mat wires between 2 top truss wires, and uses an additional 2 bottom truss wires to provide additional strength. With 4 total truss wires and more mat support wires than competitor shelves, it provides superior durability and evenly distributes weight across the shelf surface. The unique interlocking corners fit into the collars of the mounted split sleeves to customize and reorganize shelves without taking apart the whole shelf unit. It features a phosphate conversion coating followed by a coat of MasterSeal® sealer. A final green epoxy coating gives it protection against moisture and rust. Posts are sold separately.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Eagle Group QA2436VG
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register