Eagle Group MT3096B-BS Wood Top Work Table with Galvanized Undershelf and 4" Backsplash - 30" x 96"
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 3/4" thick hardwood top with 4" end and backsplashes
- Adjustable galvanized steel undershelf
- Galvanized steel 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet
You May Also Need
Regency 5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
$78.99 / Set
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $15.99 / Each
Eagle Group 313835 Equivalent Flanged Bullet Foot
$11.49 / Each
Eagle Group 300293 Equivalent Plastic Bullet Foot
$0.79 / Each
Eagle Group 300692 Equivalent Stainless Steel Bullet Foot
$7.99 / Each
Regency Stainless Steel Caster Placement System
$32.49 / Each
|Eagle Group MT3096B-BS Specs|
|Height||36 1/4 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Size||30" x 96"|
|Undershelf Construction||Galvanized Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Eagle Group MT3096B-BS Details
This Eagle Group MT3096B-BS 30" x 96" wood top work table boasts a 1 3/4" thick hardwood top that's great for a variety of baking applications as well as carving meats, chopping fruit, dicing vegetables, and even prepping or plating foods! (6) galvanized steel 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and an adjustable galvanized undershelf gives you a place to keep extra supplies close at hand. Plus, this work table has 4" end and backsplashes to keep flour and other ingredients on the table and not on the floor when rolling dough or preparing baked goods.
Height: 36 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register