Eagle Group MT3072S Wood Top Work Table with Stainless Steel Base and Undershelf - 30" x 72"
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 3/4" thick flat hardwood top
- Adjustable stainless steel undershelf
- 16 gauge stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
plus $79.99 /Set
Eagle Group CAH4-SB 5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 4/Set
plus $198.99 /Set
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $11.99 /Each
Regency Plastic Bullet Foot
|Eagle Group MT3072S Specs|
|Height||36 1/4 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wood top table?
- All wood products should be hand washed. If your wood top begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wooden top. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the top of the table, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood top will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Eagle Group MT3072S Details
This Eagle Group MT3072S 30" x 72" wood top work table boasts a 1 3/4" thick flat hardwood top that's great for a variety of baking applications as well as carving meats, chopping fruit, dicing vegetables, and even prepping or plating foods! (4) 16 gauge stainless steel 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table, and an adjustable stainless steel undershelf gives you a place to keep extra supplies close at hand.
Height: 36 1/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!