Earn up to $86.97 back (8,697 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- 1500W; must be hard wired
- Enclosed undershelf
- 8" wide full length cutting board included
- Pans sold separately
- Eagle Group 421502 Flex-Master 15" x 33" Overshelf for 2-Well Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group 421002 Flex-Master 10" x 33" Single Overshelf for 2-Well Hot Food Tables
- Eagle Group BS1-HT2 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with Sneeze Guard - 33" x 25 5/8"
- Eagle Group SS-HT2 33" x 10" Stainless Steel Serving Shelf
- Eagle Group TSL-DB-HT2 33" x 10 1/2" Stainless Steel Tubular Tray Slide with Drop Brackets
- Eagle Group TS-HT2 33" x 10" Stainless Steel Solid Tray Slide with Stationary Brackets
- Eagle Group BS2-HT2-IL Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with Double Sneeze Guard and Infrared Lamps - 33" x 36 1/4"
- Eagle Group BS2-HT2 Stainless Steel Buffet Shelf with 2 Sneeze Guards for 2 Well Food Tables - 33" x 36"
|Eagle Group HT2OB-120 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||200 lb.|
|Depth||30 1/2 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Base Style||Partially Enclosed|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Style|| Floor Model|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Open / Dry Well|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Eagle Group item if I change my mind?
- We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed. Cancelled orders may be subject to a restocking fee of 30% for standard items and 50% for made to order items.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Eagle Group HT2OB-120 Details
This Eagle Group HT2OBE Spec Master Series two well, open well, electric steam table features an enclosed base that provides ample space to keep plates, bowls, or even trays close at hand without drawing attention away from your food, making it ideal for cafeterias and buffets. Each 8" deep open well is fitted with a 750 watt tubular element. Individual thermostatic controls offer a wide range of holding temperature settings.
1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides helps maintain the Eagle Group HT2OBE Spec Master Series three well hot food table's internal temperatures, to prevent cold spots and provide consistent, even warming. An 8" wide full length polycarbonate cutting board provides ample space for plating, preparing garnishes, or chopping vegetables.
33"W x 30 1/2"D x 34 1/2"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register